Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out 75 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wbergtho
I have a rusty 75 1.8 that I'm parting out. A few good parts include: Good windsheild, windshield trim, engine unknown (although i got it to run), unknown sideshifter, interior rollbar trim, targa latches, Porsche rear reflector lense in average shape...no cracks...could use a bit of buffing, and other assorted interior bits. Let me know what you need and I will check it out. Body & pans are a goner.
tat2dphreak
pass door handles? I realized yesterday my passenger side is just driver's side turned backwards.
rymann
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 16 2009, 02:10 PM) *

I have a rusty 75 1.8 that I'm parting out. A few good parts include: Good windsheild, windshield trim, engine unknown (although i got it to run), unknown sideshifter, interior rollbar trim, targa latches, Porsche rear reflector lense in average shape...no cracks...could use a bit of buffing, and other assorted interior bits. Let me know what you need and I will check it out. Body & pans are a goner.

hey does that car have a center 3 gauge console?

lmk

thanks

rob
wbergtho
QUOTE(rymann @ Oct 16 2009, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 16 2009, 02:10 PM) *

hey does that car have a center 3 gauge console?

lmk

thanks

rob

Yes. I'd say once it is cleaned up it would pass for a 7-8 out of 10. There are two tiny cracks in the vinyl on the pass side of the console. The gauges are fair to good...slight pitting on the bezals. If you know how to dissassemble blast and paint again...they'd look close to perfect. What's it worth to you?
wbergtho
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Oct 16 2009, 02:33 PM) *

pass door handles? I realized yesterday my passenger side is just driver's side turned backwards.

Like your avatar! Yes I have a pass side handle. Of course the key slot is dinged up from some ding dong and it is mildly pitted...so by no means perfect. $28 shipped to lower 48. I may have a nicer one in my basement in my collection. I'll take a look and PM you if so.
914runnow
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 16 2009, 01:10 PM) *

Hi there and good morning..
Did you get my PM with my phone # to call me??
as I have a bit of a specialized list??
Thanx Rx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.