Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harbor freight coupon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common...mp;keycode=0000

Don't want to get in the wouldn't buy that such and such crap. It is what it is, if you use it every day, buy better stuff. If you use it once a year, save some money. Just thought i'd pass it on.
jsayre914
thanks for the tip.
beerchug.gif
tod914
How are the heat lamps by them for drying paint? Any of you guys try one?
tat2dphreak
dunno about drying paint...

I've used several parts from them, if it's something you really need buy 2 of them, one might break. but I'm a cheap ass, and fall into the "use a few times a year"

I bought a good ratchet and a good set of precision equipment elsewhere, but for every-day, run of the mill wrenches and screwdrivers... I got no problem with HF.

thanks for the coupon
biosurfer1
Sign up for their email news or flip to the back of most car mag's and there is a 20% coupon
736conver
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 17 2009, 12:36 AM) *

Sign up for their email news or flip to the back of most car mag's and there is a 20% coupon

agree.gif

burton73
I got a big HF solvent sink that works fine. 15% off of that would have been good.

Back in the day the guys in the shop would get resin all over my tools and I would get cheep tools from them and keep the good stuff at home.

Bob
underthetire
I get the 20% percent off coupons all the time as well. Thats how I bought my tool box one section at a time. The large red one they sell. Waited for the sale, then threw down my coupon. Went back twice so I think I paid like 550 for the top and bottom. I really like the box too. Its real nice for home use.
Cheapsnake
Thanks for the link. I used the coupon, along with a sale price and picked up a 230v wirefeed welder for $169. Can't beat that deal with a stick.

OK, I admit it, I'm an HF junkie.

Tom
underthetire
I used it this weekend on a cable pull winch. My dam fishing boat sank this weekend at our dock. All worked well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.