Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. Chrome Bumper Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
statesblue
I am selling a leftover pad from a past project. It is a very nice driver quality pad showing some wear but no rips,gouges or deep scratches. If you are looking to make yours a bit nicer this could be for you. $155.00+shipping
Need more photos?Let me know. Didnt figure out how to add multiple pics. Lucky I can even turn this darn thing on.
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
You might want to rename your listing to "70-74 Rear Bumper Rubber Top Pad" since it went on all 70-74 rear bumpers, whether chrome or painted.

Add extra pix the same way you did the first (browse, add, place cursor in message & press insert), up to 500kb per post, beyond which you just add more posts with the pix you need.
edrotol
QUOTE(statesblue @ Oct 16 2009, 03:59 PM) *

I am selling a leftover pad from a past project. It is a very nice driver quality pad showing some wear but no rips,gouges or deep scratches. If you are looking to make yours a bit nicer this could be for you. $155.00+shipping
Need more photos?Let me know. Didnt figure out how to add multiple pics. Lucky I can even turn this darn thing on.
Click to view attachment

pM SENT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.