Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 parts lot for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
East coaster
I have a ton of 914 parts left over from my project car and I want them out of my garage. I'm sure there's someone who can put these parts to much better use than I am by letting them collect dust!

I want everything to go in one shot....one sale....one price....no shipping....bring a truck! Please don't ask me to sell individual parts or if I will ship...this sale is for the whole pile of goodies and you need to come pick them up. Don't mean to be a d*ck, I just don't have time to piece meal this out. If I did, I'd sell this stuff for double or triple on evil-bay!

Here's my list of goodies:

1 - Perfect '74 black back pad
1 - set of stock steel rockers with some rust...very restorable
1 - stock rear valance ('74)
1 - engine lid w/drain tray, no grill.
1 - 916 fiberglass rear bumper (white gel coat, new. never installed)
1 - IMSA front bumper/air dam (white gle coat, new never installed) Here's what it looks like: http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2636983190104551716ygFpmL

1 - '74 side shift tranny w/43K original miles on it. Includes everything from shift knob to tranny(engine mount, shift linkage, shifter, etc..) everything you need to convert an earlier tailshift car.
1 - '73 side shift tranny from a 70K car....been in storage for 15 years
1 - pair of stock '74 rear shocks w/springs (only 40K on them)
1 - black vinyl bra
1 - Boxster S/S stock muffler.....bought for conversion to 914 but went another direction.
1 - Fiberglass repo stock 74 rear valance....new, never installed
1 - set of '74 seat belts
1 - center console tray (goes between seats)
1 - set of factory fog lights and brakets, good used condition
1 - set of VDO console gauges used but good
1 - set of stock 74 dash gauges (43K on Odo)
1 - Relay board w/cover
1 - stock fuse panel w/clear cover
2 - Horn pads
1 - Pair front and rear chrome bumpers not bad, not great....no rubber tops.
1 - front chrome bumper w/bumper pad.....couple dents
1 - rear trunk lid
1 - used set of Windshield chrome trim
1 - set of Windshield trim - new, still in factory plastic wrapper.

Plus a bunch of stuff I know I'm forgetting!

$1200......come and get it

PS: I don't have pics
hot_shoe914

Bummer you are so far away. I could really use that backpad for my BumbleBee restoration!. If you decide to sell seperately please let me know. I would take it all but at that price plus driving to NJ it just isn't worth it.

Donald
tat2dphreak
If you decide to sell seperately please let me know.

agree.gif
East coaster
Bump......$1000, come and get'em!
rymann
U will make all your money if u seperate stuff.....we r all glad to pay shipping! popcorn[1].gif

KaptKaos
Dibs on the fog lights if he separates them.
East coaster
QUOTE(rymann @ Oct 20 2009, 06:54 PM) *

U will make all your money if u seperate stuff.....we r all glad to pay shipping! popcorn[1].gif

I know......I'm sure I could get double what I'm asking if I wanted to play the ebay game. I've been working 4 bazillion hours and really just don't have the time to deal with individual transactions for this stuff, I wish I did! I was hoping someone who did have the time would pounce on this and sell off what they don't want and get the pieces they did want for free to help their project along.
East coaster
icon_bump.gif
BobImpact
Are you willing to sell the Boxster exhaust separately?

I'm interested.

E-mail bob@impactcommunications.com

Thanks

QUOTE(East coaster @ Oct 16 2009, 10:55 PM) *

I have a ton of 914 parts left over from my project car and I want them out of my garage. I'm sure there's someone who can put these parts to much better use than I am by letting them collect dust!

I want everything to go in one shot....one sale....one price....no shipping....bring a truck! Please don't ask me to sell individual parts or if I will ship...this sale is for the whole pile of goodies and you need to come pick them up. Don't mean to be a d*ck, I just don't have time to piece meal this out. If I did, I'd sell this stuff for double or triple on evil-bay!

Here's my list of goodies:

1 - Perfect '74 black back pad
1 - set of stock steel rockers with some rust...very restorable
1 - stock rear valance ('74)
1 - engine lid w/drain tray, no grill.
1 - 916 fiberglass rear bumper (white gel coat, new. never installed)
1 - IMSA front bumper/air dam (white gle coat, new never installed) Here's what it looks like: http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2636983190104551716ygFpmL

1 - '74 side shift tranny w/43K original miles on it. Includes everything from shift knob to tranny(engine mount, shift linkage, shifter, etc..) everything you need to convert an earlier tailshift car.
1 - '73 side shift tranny from a 70K car....been in storage for 15 years
1 - pair of stock '74 rear shocks w/springs (only 40K on them)
1 - black vinyl bra
1 - Boxster S/S stock muffler.....bought for conversion to 914 but went another direction.
1 - Fiberglass repo stock 74 rear valance....new, never installed
1 - set of '74 seat belts
1 - center console tray (goes between seats)
1 - set of factory fog lights and brakets, good used condition
1 - set of VDO console gauges used but good
1 - set of stock 74 dash gauges (43K on Odo)
1 - Relay board w/cover
1 - stock fuse panel w/clear cover
2 - Horn pads
1 - Pair front and rear chrome bumpers not bad, not great....no rubber tops.
1 - front chrome bumper w/bumper pad.....couple dents
1 - rear trunk lid
1 - used set of Windshield chrome trim
1 - set of Windshield trim - new, still in factory plastic wrapper.

Plus a bunch of stuff I know I'm forgetting!

$1200......come and get it

PS: I don't have pics

stophos
Ok, I'm in NJ, I have a truck, I have a place to put the stuff, I drive down to Mays landing at least once per month and I can use a couple of the parts to finish my current project. So.. I am justifying buying more stuff that I don't need but would like to have it for some reason...So, I sent you a PM.

-Chris
stophos
I picked these parts up this weekend. Other than one set of the windshield moulding and the steel rear valance I really don't need any of this stuff. I don't yet know the value of much of it so if you need / want any of it send me a fair offer at chrisg@myalltech.com and I'll let you know.

Thanks - Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.