Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: 1973 2.0 Rear Brake Caliper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cire
I am looking for a new rear brake rotor.

Drivers side

I can buy a set just in case if its cheaper.

If you are in Vegas or PHX or inbetween, I will be driving through today. = )

Thanks
520-248-2482
bdstone914
QUOTE(Cire @ Oct 17 2009, 03:47 AM) *

Drivers side

Thanks
520-248-2482

Your title say caliper and the text says rotor. New rotor are only about $60 each. It is best to replace them in pairs. I should have a decent one that can be turned. I also have a bunch or rear calipers if that is what you need. Shipping would be $10 for a caliper and $14 for a rotor. I want $40 for a single rear caliper. I would recommend rebuilding it. It may be usable as is but brakes are kind of important.

Rotors only have about 1mm wear limit so used ones are not worth much in my opinion if you have to spend $15 to get them turned.

Bruce
Cire
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 17 2009, 07:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Cire @ Oct 17 2009, 03:47 AM) *

Drivers side

Thanks
520-248-2482

Your title say caliper and the text says rotor. New rotor are only about $60 each. It is best to replace them in pairs. I should have a decent one that can be turned. I also have a bunch or rear calipers if that is what you need. Shipping would be $10 for a caliper and $14 for a rotor. I want $40 for a single rear caliper. I would recommend rebuilding it. It may be usable as is but brakes are kind of important.

Rotors only have about 1mm wear limit so used ones are not worth much in my opinion if you have to spend $15 to get them turned.

Bruce

Sorry about that Bruce. I am looking for Calipers.... I am hoping my Rotors are fine. = )

Eric
PlaysWithCars
95% certain I have one. I'll look tomorrow and send you a picture. It should be considered a core as I don't know the history of the part.

What do you say to $30 + USPS $10 fixed rate shipping.

10/19 - pictures added. Caliper on far right is the same as on my 1974 914, should be correct for your 1973 also I suspect. Far left is an early through bolt design. Middle is single bleeder non-through bolt design.

Click to view attachment

$30 ea for left and middle caliper, $20 for right hand caliper; the adjuster screw is broken.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.