Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The six that I miss
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Unobtanium-inc
I often miss the 914/6 I sold a few years back. Check out the full story on my blog:

http://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/
Gustl
I can remember this one

it didn't sell at an eBay auction, IIRC ...
Michael N
Every once in a while I think to myself I should sell my /6. Free up the garage space, save the $ for maintenance, save the $ from insurance, save the $ from registration, and stop breathing those exhaust fumes that are probably killing me and destroying the planet. Then I think about all the fun I have driving it, the friends and people you meet, pushing the car to my limit on a auto cross course or track, the fun my kids have taking the long way home in it to drive the "curvy roads". I just know that it would be hard to see someone else finally driving the car away from my house for good. I know I would regret it sooner than later. Sometimes it can be a love hate relationship.
Unobtanium-inc
It sold on EBAY for somewhere in the around $8000. Not a bad profit, I think I only paid $3500. But I still wish I had not sold it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.