Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 914-6 roller. Real 6, -eng, $15k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
(. )( .)
-I have this REAL 1970 914-6 that I am pondering selling.

-The car was originally "signal Orange" (the 914-6s that were used for 914-6GTs from the factory)

-Now the car is "canary yellow", and all the bumpers and rockers are black (original, and they have been tastefully louvered)

-There is an oil cooler in the front GT style that was done by Allen Johnson in the 80's and the rear fenders were widened (stock)

-The car had a 2.8 RSR engine in it, and it is out now, so the car is engineless. All you need is an engine and it is 100% ready to go. Brakes are S calipers, with 911 rotors (stock) suspension is Koni Rear, and bilstein front.

-Very clean body, and the interior is clean too. I will post more pix on Monday the 26th after I go to the shop and takem, I will also get any specific pictures that you may be interested in, so feel free to post up what you would like to see:)

-Clean title and never in an accident that I know of. It was an Ex 80's show car.

-$15K and you have the potential to have a real 70' 914-6. The price is negotiable, but not much.

-Sits on 15x6 Fuchs. Not deep. New rubber, MSD ignition, #12 A/N lines running to the front oil cooler from oil tank.

-Very beautiful 914-6 with a lot of potential.
Gustl
would you mind telling us the VIN idea.gif
TravisNeff
Transmission?
(. )( .)
I have the vin at home and will be posting it with the pictures that I took last night. Thanks for your patience. Keep your eyes peeled for many more pix including interior, engine bay, hood, trunk, and VIN plate. I will be home later to upload said pix. smile.gif

Transmission ("transaxle") is 901. 5speed, and shifts great through every gear. This car was running til I "took out" the motor. Simply plug in an engine, and you got a complete 914-6.

Here is the Flickr set with all the pix I took. Vin is in there if you know where to look:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.