Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Asking...BMW 325 E30.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Simon Tibbett
Well I don't have any real need to sell this car, so it's not for sale, BUT, if a 914 came up for trade I would consider that for sure. I had one a while back I traded my Miata for but it had engine issues a few days after I bought it that got worst until it was un-drivable.

Some things on the car are previous owner type things like the zip ties on the lights and stuff, I am still cleaning it up.

Anyone, so here is my 1986 BMW 325ES.

Current modifications:

-Corbeau Forza seat.
-Exhaust
-Chipped ECU
-UUC Short Shifter
-Lowered
-Wheels
-Intake
-Alpine CD player.
-Skid plate/under tray

Current New Parts:
-New fuel pumps
-New master clutch cylinder
-New control arms
-All new suspension bushings minus sway bars (waiting to upgrade sway bars)
-New spark plugs and wires.

It runs strong, no smoke or leaks. No issues I can think of with it. Body is in good condition, paint is good, interior has been gutted but can be put back in, there is NO A/C it has been removed.

A few pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

If nobody is interested, I will continue making it a race project. If I came across a 914 I would be making it a vintage racer.
iowamechanic
simon i have a1972 914 4 that i would consider trading you if you are trully interested
HAM Inc
My daily driver is a 87 325E. I love it! Very reliable and low maintenance. Good handling and strong as an ox with pretty damn good MPG, considering how hard I drive it. The E30 with the M42 is really amazing and gets incredible MPG (I got 36MPG combo of in-town and hi-way). Love the E30 BMW!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.