Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory Stickers/Decals?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
detoxcowboy
I am having my 74 2.0 painted (factory L96D) and have no decals or stickers on my 914 to refer to for placement of factory sticker/decals.. Also does anyone know where to get the door jamb factory decal(the one with the weight ratio and vin#).... Thank You. -Joe

Porsche 914 engine stickers (Where do these go?)

decals set. (7 stickers)

Shell Lubricants sticker, Oil System refill instructions, Electrical System warning stickers (2), ignition timing sticker ,tire pressure, valve clearance.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
"tech tips 700" has pictures we have the stickers
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 24 2009, 11:30 AM) *

"tech tips 700" has pictures we have the stickers

I saw in your catalog the door jamb/vin# weight ratio sticker but did not see it was for sale only discussed.. do you have it?

Unfortunately like a committed owner drunk.gif I sold all the books that came with the car including tech tips 700 (though I did read it.) immediately. It is my way of learning, though some issues could have been avoided I did learn up close and personal why.. The Indians once said true wisdom is learned through pain.. Thanks George!! I know you have the quality stickers too.. If you have the door Jamb I will put it on my list.
JeffBowlsby
Hy Joe..my 914 Classic website has a few photos of stickers...may be helpful. bye1.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Oct 24 2009, 06:29 PM) *

Hy Joe..my 914 Classic website has a few photos of stickers...may be helpful. bye1.gif

Jeff, i was thinking of you and all the help you have sold me and taught me and her you go again!! Thanks ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.