Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sidehacker
looking for a custom , gas tankank
bdstone914
QUOTE(sidehacker @ Oct 24 2009, 02:29 PM) *

You might try describing what you want if you except anyone to under stand what you want.
sidehacker
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 24 2009, 05:59 PM) *

You might try describing what you want if you except anyone to under stand what you want.

a tank like patrick motorsports offers, its red hot , and 2000 bucks
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(sidehacker @ Oct 24 2009, 06:52 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 24 2009, 05:59 PM) *

a tank like patrick motorsports offers, its red hot , and 2000 bucks

I've got a red one and it's only $1900. I take paypal.

Tom
MikeSpraggi
Why do you need a fuel cell or do you? Do you want it installed in the stock location? There are lots of options with fuel cells located in the front trunk. I've only seen the expensive $1900 stock location fuel cell that you noted in your email. If you just want a pretty painted stock gas tank, I think someone could work that out for you.
Cheapsnake
Actually......I was just spoofing you. I don't really have a red tank and if I did I wouldn't rip you off for $1900. However, I do have a stock tank painted black if you're still interested and it will cost you a tiny fraction of $1900.

Tom
carr914
You don't want a Fuel Cell for a street car. They are made to last only so long and then the bladder needs to be changed out. And I don't know if that Patrick FC's bladder can be changed out.

I thought about the Patrick for my last track car, but the Price Shock put me into a regular Fuel Cell.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.