Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- headlight parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rfuerst911sc
I was cleaning up the headlight assemblies that came with my roller (1975) and I noticed both " buckets " are missing the ring the headlight mounts in. So I start going thru my bin-o-parts and I found one complete assembly. So I have one but need another. I really only need the one ring and the spring that puts tension on it when adjusted. Can anyone help me out ? I really don't want to buy a complete bucket assembly if I don't have to. Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 24 2009, 03:37 PM) *

I was cleaning up the headlight assemblies that came with my roller (1975) and I noticed both " buckets " are missing the ring the headlight mounts in. So I start going thru my bin-o-parts and I found one complete assembly. So I have one but need another. I really only need the one ring and the spring that puts tension on it when adjusted. Can anyone help me out ? I really don't want to buy a complete bucket assembly if I don't have to. Thanks

I have a bunch of them.
How about $10 shipped? If it is a 75 is should be the painted ring. If you want to "upgrade" to early chrome rings I have them too.

Bruce
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 24 2009, 04:56 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 24 2009, 03:37 PM) *

I have a bunch of them.
How about $10 shipped? If it is a 75 is should be the painted ring. If you want to "upgrade" to early chrome rings I have them too.

Bruce

Not sure we're talking about the same thing. Now that you mentioned it I do need one chrome ring also but what I was referring to is what the sealed beam actually sits in and then the chrome ring goes over. It sits inside the headlight assembly and is held in place by a spring and then the adjusting screws does that make sense ? Sounds like maybe you can help me ?
Eddie Williams
I have a pair. Let me know if still in need. I can take pics this evening.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Eddie Williams @ Oct 26 2009, 01:43 PM) *

I have a pair. Let me know if still in need. I can take pics this evening.

Looks like BDSTONE has me covered but thanks for the offer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.