Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm back....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Jeroen
Hey guys,

Back from vacation (and already need another biggrin.gif)

My dad has some serious trouble with kidney-stones, so I'm quite bussy doing the hospital/office routine wacko.gif and shouting at ass whipe doctors between that mad.gif

I'm trying to catch up here (going through the threads) and wading through two weeks of e-mail (about 1000 of them)

Can you guys give me a quicky update and or scream at me when I need to do sumptin...

cheers,

Jeroen
Gint
Welcome back!

I hope your Dad is OK.

When you get a chance, can you PM me and tell me why Home, Classifieds, 914 Info and News pages use header.php but BBS and Events Calendar don't? Curiousity is killin me.

I need to post some questions in the admin thread too. But that won't happen until later. Stop in there tomorrow or something like that.
JeffBowlsby
Welcome Back Jeroen...

I am finalizing the Registration Form and will email it to you probably tommorrow. I would like to have it available for downloading off the event website in .pdf format no later than Friday the 19th, so the Registration process can begin.

I need to clear up a few details first. This is really coming together... cool.gif

Glad you are back! Thanks To Mike Ginter and Sean Lee for helping out in your absence!
JeffBowlsby
Jeroen you there? I sent you the final Reg Form almost 12 hours ago...I bet that the time zone difference caught you sleeping. laugh.gif So thats ok I guess.

You might look at the rest of the language on the event website and make minor revisions as needed to reflect that we now have Registration Form available to download.

Let me know ifyou need anything more.

Jeff
Jeroen
Hey Jeff & all,

It's done...!
Please read through the additional changes I made on the website too

[excuses]
Sorry for the delay... past week has been hell
Dad's trouble with the kidneystones (is that what you call it in english?) progressed / got worse...
Been racing him to and from the hospital, fighting with the d@mned doctors to give him decent pain medication and keep the office running by myself (my dad & I have a small family business)
I had 6 hours of sleep the past 72 hours wacko.gif
[/excuses]

cheers,

Jeroen
Gint
If you need help, just PM or email me.
JeffBowlsby
Please delete this thread.
Gint
Again, why?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.