Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0 Header / Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdwardBlume
Nice header / muffler setup. Includes stub pipes 4 into 1, connecter and muffler as pictured. Muffler has small dent from installation. Used for about 2000 miles and then motor was swapped.

Sounds mean. Has some oil / dirt but is in otherwise very good condition. Includes bolts and gaskets but you may want to replace the gaskets.

NEW PRICE $550 + shipping from 94566. Prefer local buyer because shipping will be expensive.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 24 2009, 10:33 PM) *

Nice header / muffler setup. Wifey needs heat otherwise I'd keep them. Includes stub pipes 4 into 1, connecter and muffler as pictured. Muffler has small dent from installation.

Sounds mean. Has some oil / dirt but is in otherwise very good condition. Includes bolts and gaskets but you may want to replace the gaskets.

$500 + shipping from 94566. Prefer local buyer because shipping will be expensive.

Willing to partially trade towards a 2.0 muffler, Bursch is OK, but the meaner / more custom the better. Must fit SSIs.

Nice setup Rob, if I didn't already have a header I'd be all over it.
wertygrog
Man, that's just what I need for my 2.5. Wish I was in Cali!
BMXerror
QUOTE(wertygrog @ Oct 26 2009, 08:46 PM) *

Man, that's just what I need for my 2.5. Wish I was in Cali!

I'm in Cali... just wish I had $500! biggrin.gif
Mark D.
zx-niner
Wow, that looks a lot like a reversed image of my Tangerine. Any idea who made it?

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
I have no idea who built it. The PO said Triad or Euro, but the Triad guy (Dave?) said no... The engine was built around 2006 so that's when it was bought new.

Sure Tangerine is nice when you've got $$ to spare. Lots of respect for that quality of that art for sure.

This is one is nice, sounds mean, and will make someone very happy.

BTW- I'm in Merced all the time if I can shuttle anything towards you from the East Bay.

Take care, R
underthetire
I just saw it in person. Its buetifull drooley.gif

And thanks for the carpet !
zx-niner
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 27 2009, 07:44 PM) *

BTW- I'm in Merced all the time if I can shuttle anything towards you from the East Bay.

Thanks for the offer. I've pretty well pruned my excess parts but I'll certainly keep it in mind. You are right about the $$$ for a Tangerine. So far my wife hasn't said anything about what the 914 build has cost but she does demand heat and A/C. Between that and Jake Raby's mandate for headers on his engines I didn't have too many options. I haven't taken a picture yet of the exhaust with the Tangerine accessory heat exchanger but it is a pretty slick installation. At the moment the car is in Modesto for the A/C install.
Type 4 Unleashed
EdwardBlume
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

Still have it and need a new dash....

Any takers?
BMXerror
QUOTE(RobW @ May 22 2010, 05:04 PM) *

Any takers?

I still want it, and still don't have $500! biggrin.gif dry.gif sad.gif
icon_bump.gif good luck.
Mark D.
hot_shoe914
I want it also but I need acformy house worse. Not to mention I won't need it for a year or 2. icon_bump.gif
EdwardBlume

Harvest an organ? lol-2.gif

QUOTE(BMXerror @ May 22 2010, 05:44 PM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ May 22 2010, 05:04 PM) *

Any takers?

I still want it, and still don't have $500! biggrin.gif dry.gif sad.gif
icon_bump.gif good luck.
Mark D.

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(RobW @ May 22 2010, 07:48 PM) *

Harvest an organ? lol-2.gif

From who?
Ant914
I have a perfect dash from a 76 thats been sitiing 10 years and a bursch 2.0 muffler I think. Looking for ocean kayaks for the summer???Will post pics. Anthony
craig downs
That is a European Racing header
azbill
Come on someone buy this go-fast exhaust. Then Rob can buy my Triad. Oh and bump
brandomc
I want it! I just built a 2056 and dont have any exhaust for it. I am in Bakersfield. Is your system still available? Let me know. PM me or something.
EdwardBlume
icon_bump.gif

Still have it and may need the money to buy a /6.
jmalone
QUOTE(RobW @ Jul 9 2012, 10:53 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Still have it and may need the money to buy a /6.

Rob, what size are the pipes (tubes)?
vw505
Nice header I am going to send you a PM
EdwardBlume
..... icon_bump.gif
sda4property@gmail.com
Rob, I would like to buy the exhaust. I am wondering the THICKNESS of the Tubing.
562-987-1850
sda4property@gmail.com
EdwardBlume
icon_bump.gif
Shindog1961
Where is pleasanton?
rhodyguy
14 months!? Wtf? Flakey buyers?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 16 2014, 08:47 PM) *

14 months!? Wtf? Flakey buyers?

No. I didn't want to ship it... Nice part though. I should update the ad.
EdwardBlume
New price $550. These are nice performance headers at a great price. icon_bump.gif

zdr01
Still availible? Ship to 49221?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.