Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: reminder sat the 20th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
title says it all. bring $20, a helmet (snell95 or better)if you have one, and join the party. just show up and b.s. if you are not so inclined.

kevin
Bleyseng
Can't make this one, but I will be at the Tacoma Breakfast. wacko.gif
DNHunt
I'll be there. Already registered. I'm kinda hoping for rain since I'm on streets. Should be fun though.

Dave
J P Stein
Now don't forget, Kevin, RUN to get them cones laugh.gif

I've got SCCA on Sun. Prolly have the new tiars, but I ain't putttin' em' on yet. I need some kinda baseline to measure improvement (if any) over last year. Stickeybuns would skew that.
red914
what are the start and finish times for the event? i want to stop by and see a bit of the action, but have several other things going on that day. i just need to hear some revving engines and cornering tires! burnout.gif
rhodyguy
i'm usually there by 8, def if you have to be tech inspected. show at 9 if you're not running. it will last all day. 3 runs per group, 3 groups. you can bet i'll be sprinting at someone's wim jp. wink.gif laugh.gif

kevin
Porsche Rescue
Dave, I thought your engine was in a crate somewhere. Gonna AX the family sedan?

Closest I will get is maybe go watch JP and hold his coat or somethin'....if it don't rain.

I'll be ready for our first PCA event on the 28th...even if it rains.

Jim
red914
i need to see on a regular basis what my car can become. does anyone know if Eric F is going to be there? or Dave E? just wondering. may be buying a part or something, building the dream... MDB2.gif
Bleyseng
Eric should be there as its the 1st race of the year.
DNHunt
Jim

That the core engine on it's way to Jake for machining. Still got the old stinkpot. Burning so much oil I killed my 2nd O2 sensor in a year. I feel sorry for the guy who follows me, they won't be able to see the cones.

Dave
red914
question: does it cost $20 to watch? not ready, in oh-so-many-ways, to drive in one yet, but would like to watch. cool_shades.gif
Bleyseng
Nope its free and if you show up early they will put you to work in a corner helping put the cones back. wink.gif
red914
would love to help out, but i will be lucky to make it late; too many things going on tomorrow, what with kids activities, etc. smash.gif

...gotta hear the engines and tires... burnout.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.