Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 2.0L Crank and Rods. STD/STD $175
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have a good set of crank and rods. Now damage to the bearing surfaces. Prefer to sell together but will sell separately. $125 for the crank, $75 for the rods or $175 together plus shipping. Figure 40 pound shipped from 92505 CA. Can post pictures if that would help. Crank still has the distributor gear on it. THe engine had a bad cam gear.
The case has no number stamped. I have been told that it could be a replacement case as they were not numbered. I do not want to ship the case. It has not been checked to see if it needs a line bore. The bearing in it were all STD so if it does need line boring it should be OK to do so. Case has through bolts but no other nuts or bolts that hold it together.

Bruce
Nor.Cal.914
Is the crank still available? Is it in spec, have the journals been checked for roundness, has it ever been ground or polished? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
bdstone914
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Jan 25 2010, 07:21 PM) *

Is the crank still available? Is it in spec, have the journals been checked for roundness, has it ever been ground or polished? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris

I have to see if I still have that one. That ad posted in Oct. As per the ad it was STD/STD. Can't tell if it was polished nor were the journals checked for roundness.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.