Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rubber boots for blinker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
i know this should prollaby be in the classifieds section.
i figured no one would look at it there, so here it is:

i'm looking for a set of the rubber boots that go over the
back of the turn-signal assembly, inside the fender ...

anyone has a pair for sale ????
r_towle
Get me a pic or schematic, I probably have them, just need to know what to look for, my running cars have none, but the boxes of crap have them I'm sure...

Rich
SirAndy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 3 2003, 03:42 PM)
Get me a pic or schematic, I probably have them, just need to know what to look for, my running cars have none, but the boxes of crap have them I'm sure...

not the best of pics, but here it is:

Blinker Rubber Boot
r_towle
I'll go look later on tonight and let you know.
brant
If rich doesn't find them.. send me a note tomorrow..

I have an entire, excellent condition wiring harness, that I removed and want to sell.

I know it has a pair of excellent boots on it that I was going to leave with the harness... but could pull off if you can't find elsewhere...

brant

brant914@hotmail.com
SirAndy
brant, what year is your harness?
i got a "new" one out of a 75 last year, but i might be interested in the complete harness ...

Andy
Jeffs9146
You can get them new from porsche or just about any place that sells parts. I just put the part number in Google and out poped a few places!

Part number 914-631-217-10

AA's Part number G914-631-217-10

Jeff
Lawrence
Are they actually available from a reputable parts vendor?

Not AA. finger.gif

-Rusty
(with deteriorated rubber boots)
URY914
Email me with your address and I'll send you mine for FREE!!
Just because...
SirAndy
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 3 2003, 05:33 PM)
Email me with your address and I'll send you mine for FREE!!

are you serious? and even more important, are you talking to me or someone else unsure.gif
r_towle
free, I love free stuff

anymore free stuff???
r_towle
thats right, those weigh to much for your lightweight... aaahhh needless rubber, junk!!
Bleyseng
Andy, I think Parts Obsolete had some NOS ones. Call them up and ask for Gary as he knows all the 914 parts.
Geoff
boxstr
Parts Obsolete has them $23.95 each.
CCLinLOO
brant
Andy,

The harness is from a 1972. Its in really good condition. The wiring is supple. Every single connector is there including the fuse box, and nearly every grommet. There is no overspray and nothing hacked or cut. Its not new, but its really excellent.

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.