Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-4 2.0 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9146racing
one of our customers is looking for a complete good running 2.0 engine!
please contact us if you have one you would like to sell or have any leads, needless to say that it is for a fellow 914 lover

kundensport@live.com

or call Ed or Hans
805-445-9146 bye1.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(9146racing @ Oct 28 2009, 01:41 PM) *

please contact us if you have one you would like to sell or have any leads, needless to say that it is for a fellow 914 lover

kundensport@live.com

or call Ed or Hans
805-445-9146 bye1.gif

2.0L - 4 or 6??

There are/were some 2.0L 4's listed here in the classifieds recently, some complete with the D-jet EFI, but don't recall if they were GA or GC motors.

If a 4 cyl., then you may want to peruse the other classifieds here for them, & then directly contact those sellers before their engines are gone, as they may not see your WTB listing here.

Hope this helps! smile.gif
adidas
Ed. I have a good one here for you. I'll give you a call. Thanks Bill
9146racing
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Oct 28 2009, 03:33 PM) *

QUOTE(9146racing @ Oct 28 2009, 01:41 PM) *

kundensport@live.com

or call Ed or Hans
805-445-9146 bye1.gif

2.0L - 4 or 6??

There are/were some 2.0L 4's listed here in the classifieds recently, some complete with the D-jet EFI, but don't recall if they were GA or GC motors.

If a 4 cyl., then you may want to peruse the other classifieds here for them, & then directly contact those sellers before their engines are gone, as they may not see your WTB listing here.

Hope this helps! smile.gif

4 cylinder, needs to be complete and in good condition. i checked the earlier posts in the classifieds, but didn't find anything i liked. if you have any leeds, let me know Tom,

Hans shades.gif
9146racing
QUOTE(adidas @ Oct 28 2009, 04:25 PM) *

Ed. I have a good one here for you. I'll give you a call. Thanks Bill

look forward to your call, here is my cell#805-732-4226

Ed
9146racing
sad.gif bump, still no leads
wilchek
I have a complete 73 2.0 4cyl with 80k on it. I pulled it from a car that was rusted out. The rest of the car was very clean beside the rockers and the rear suspension mounts. Engine ran fine when pulled about 3 years ago. I have a short video somewhere. Only problem is that the engine is in Pennsylvania. To the best of my knowledge it is a stock 73K. I don't believe it was ever taken apart. It has all the fuel injection componets including the computer. It has a good original MPS. I believe that the only thing it needed was one of the small under engine tins as it was rusted. I may still have it but I think it was beyond usable as the mount holes were rusted through. Beyond that it is a complete unit. I am looking to get 1000 for it. drop me a PM if you are interested. I have no idea what it would cost to ship.
onei57
I have a GA serial number fuel injected motor w/80,000 miles on car it was removed from for a conversion to electric. Very good running motor that leaked oil from the oil cooler area when pulled 2 1/2 years ago. stored in heated garage. $500.00 + shipping from Chicago area (60109 Burlington IL)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.