Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Aftermarket Muffler for 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
x98boardwell
I am in need of an aftermarket muffler with good sound in great shape for my 914. The car is a 1975 but I have backdated to the 74 2.0 SSi's so I am looking for a muffler that will fit that set up.

Please email at x98boardwell@yahoo.com with pictures and price.

Thanks,
Bryan
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(x98boardwell @ Oct 28 2009, 06:48 PM) *

I am in need of an aftermarket muffler with good sound in great shape for my 914. The car is a 1975 but I have backdated to the 74 2.0 SSi's so I am looking for a muffler that will fit that set up.

Please email at x98boardwell@yahoo.com with pictures and price.

Thanks,
Bryan

I would go with the Bursch 2.0 (available alot of places), I have same set up and it works really nice, looks great, and sounds very healthy without being a borderline loud fart can fart can.. It will get some(not everyones) attention when you throttle it but regular driving is just a low stong heathy german motor. Worth the $$ ( under $300 Brand New.) You paid for SS so might as well finish the job right.

pelican parts has them
BX1423
Bursch Exhaust, 914 2.0 (1973-74) [More Info]/Users/detoxcowboy/Desktop/914_bursch_muffler.jpg

$249.00Click to view attachment
kkid
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.