Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Came home to find something in my Creamsickle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Guess my son thought he was funny today. Came home to find my this in my drivers seat blink.gif . Damn thing made me jump laugh.gif Funny kid
sww914
Good one!
steveherman
reminds me of Chris Farley's "Tommy Boy"
JRust
I need to mount it on a nice piece of cherry wood or oak. Been on that crappy partical board since I got it back. Still to date the biggest damn deer I've seen in person. Let alone shot (story sounds better when I shot the deer). I actually inherited it sad.gif . 11x11 point rack drooley.gif
Gotcha Jim av-943.gif
zymurgist
Oh deer. Looks like he's trying to buck the system.
ConeDodger
Your son is just passing the buck... lol-2.gif
Bruce Allert
better than a severed horse head...

........b

Hi Jamie
jt914-6
I almost got a deer a couple weeks ago..............missed it by about 6"........in my 914......a close call for pcar916 and I out on a Sun. drive.......Didn't have on the video system or would have had a great video of it.....
ws91420
Hopefully that is the closest to a deer that your car becomes.
zymurgist
QUOTE(ws91420 @ Oct 30 2009, 10:40 AM) *

Hopefully that is the closest to a deer that your car becomes.

agree.gif
6freak
Now you have my attension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you should have that scored Jamie it mite make the record books non-typical whitetail......was it harvested in Oregon,Rifle, bow,muzzleloader
championgt1
That's funny. lol-2.gif
6freak
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Oct 30 2009, 07:57 AM) *

That's funny. lol-2.gif

hey Jack...how ya do`n smile.gif
JRust
QUOTE(6freak @ Oct 30 2009, 07:50 AM) *

Now you have my attension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you should have that scored Jamie it mite make the record books non-typical whitetail......was it harvested in Oregon,Rifle, bow,muzzleloader

I literally have no info on the sucker. Was basically in my work shop for years. I believe it was there when we bought that company. I remember seeing it years ago. Was stuck in a corner & I didn't realize it was so big. Moving things around a few weeks back I got a good look at it. About shit my pants when I started counting points. This rack is enormous. Keep wanting to tell some killer story about how I shot it. 1000 yard shot on the move type thing. Just a shitty liar. Feel to guilty after taking credit dry.gif . I will say I've bagged 2 bucks in my hunting days. I had a nice 3/4 rack buck that was a beauty. The other was just a forked horn (2/2). Probably would have let it go if it hadn't been closing day. I don't hunt anymore though. Just to many other things I'd rather do. Plus my wife really doesn't like the meat screwy.gif
6freak
I`M claming that mount so when your tired of looking at it and want it gone its mine .you can still come by my house and look at it all you want ...Im not bullshit`n ..you may even get some money out of me for it

Put it in the kids bed ......then you can be the God Father for Halloween lol-2.gif
6freak
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Oct 30 2009, 06:00 AM) *

I almost got a deer a couple weeks ago..............missed it by about 6"........in my 914......a close call for pcar916 and I out on a Sun. drive.......Didn't have on the video system or would have had a great video of it.....

ever seen that Police video ..cops haul`n I mean really haul`n and the deer jumps in front of his cruzer ............hamburgers anyone ...Ill try and find it
6freak
found it just cant post it ....( COP HITS DEER) SPLAT

Travis Pastrona ...does the same in his really car and sreams like a little girls just before impact .....2funny
TJB/914
Deer photo. w00t.gif

This buck in my neighborhood better take his nose out of the:drooley: because hunting season starts Nov 15th and he will be in my gun sights.
T
Sparky
I've got the bow tuned and have been out every evening on my cousins property, 20 acres in Central Mass. I've seen lots of rubs and scuffs and know where they are bedding. Once rut kicks in there is one huge buck I'm looking for. We've seen this guy several times all summer long, atleast 16 points and huge fat neck. Gotta be atleast 7 years old or so. Most of the guys around here are happy turning in little 7 pointers, I like to let them age up some and develop.
tod914
Goes to show. Just when you think your 914 is finished, your still dumping bucks into it. Car looks great btw.
davep
My parents have a real deer problem. There is a herd of about 20 in their area of town feeding on the gardens and being a general nuisance. We were driving home one night and saw 3 feeding under the neighbors tree. Dad got out to shoo them away, and they were having none of that. I got out too, then they decided to amble up the street in no particular hurry. Dad said that if he wanted, they would be eating out of his hand in a few days. I understand that wolves are driving them into town where they are well protected. I grew up on venison & moose; sure do miss it since beef has no flavor.
JazonJJordan
The -rare- German mule deere....(?) blink.gif

sh us h hh ! ( be wery-wary..quiet... hhuu hhuu hu~) rolleyes.gif
JRust
Here are a couple more. Man this sucker was is huge & thick. Never seen one quite like it confused24.gif .I just showed my father in law who grew up in Mississipi. He about shit his pants too! He's hunted all his life & never seen one this big
6freak
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Oct 30 2009, 01:10 PM) *

Deer photo. w00t.gif

This buck in my neighborhood better take his nose out of the:drooley: because hunting season starts Nov 15th and he will be in my gun sights.
T

The Zoo dont count slap.gif nice try
6freak
QUOTE(JRust @ Oct 30 2009, 07:13 PM) *

Here are a couple more. Man this sucker was is huge & thick. Never seen one quit like it confused24.gif .I just showed my father in law who grew up in Mississipi. He about shit his pants too! He's hunted all his life & never seen one this big

Jamie go to the local sports store and buy a rackometer instructions included..yes its a real tool..or take it somewhere to have it scored....just buy the pix i would say 170+ thats a monster and you own it
championgt1
QUOTE(6freak @ Oct 30 2009, 10:00 AM) *

QUOTE(championgt1 @ Oct 30 2009, 07:57 AM) *

That's funny. lol-2.gif

hey Jack...how ya do`n smile.gif

Doing good. Busy with work! I will have to stop by sometime and have a deer, uh, I mean beer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.