Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warning on Porsche Palace
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
daryl cee
I won an Ebay Auction that was offered by Porsche Palace (aka: Lotus Emporium) on September 11, 2009.

The auction was for Fiberglass Lotus Esprit Body Parts that this company is fabricating and selling.

I immediately paid for the items, and over a 3 weeks period, received several emails from Porsche Palace stating that the items had been shipped.

The items were not received, I have not received my money back and EBay had launched an investigation into this company.

As a results of the Investigation, Porsche Palace sent me an Email that said if I was not satisfied with the parts, that upon receipt, I could return them for a Full Refund, including Shipping.

I finally received the parts, unpacked them and realized that these people have No Clue about Making Fiber Glass Parts.

The Gel Coat was over 1/4" thick and the Glass Mat was formed so Shoddy, that there were chunks the size of a Quarter that were breaking off the parts.

This Was Not Shipping Damage, because the items were rolled in Bubble Packing and a chunk of the missing Gel Coat was not in the bag...therefore the parts were actually sent out that way and someone forgot to put the missing chunk into the bag!

Today is October 30, 2009 and these Rip Off Artists have yet to send my refund although we have confirmed that they received the returned parts over 2 weeks ago.
Bruce Hinds
Interesting experience. Is this the website? http://s244276042.onlinehome.us/

Please let us know what happens, looks like they have lots of stuff that hasn't been available for a while like on the "Speedster S". I've long been fond of the Sheridan body parts, I notice that they are marketing that as their own!

WTF
JazonJJordan
..Landline..Sloatsburg, NY.."Gene".."Danny"

..Prefix (845) 712- is primarily in Sloatsburg, New York, and includes 240 phone numbers.

Area Code:845City/State:Sloatsburg, NYZIP (primary):10974County:RocklandType:LandlineCompany/Carrier:Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-nyTime Zone:Eastern (8:10 pm)..

QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Oct 30 2009, 03:30 PM) *

Interesting experience. Is this the website? http://s244276042.onlinehome.us/

Please let us know what happens, looks like they have lots of stuff that hasn't been available for a while like on the "Speedster S". I've long been fond of the Sheridan body parts, I notice that they are marketing that as their own!

WTF

419EHCSROP
If you used PayPal you just do a "not as described claim" on your payment page and it's all over for them.

If you used a credit card call the cc company. The tech today makes it easy to take back a payment once you can prove(tracking) that an item was returned.
nolift914
WTF.gif

Does Roger Sheridan know they are using his website photos

sounds like a scam
bdstone914
QUOTE(nolift914 @ Nov 2 2009, 02:34 PM) *

WTF.gif

sounds like a scam

And they probably do not have The Eagles permission to use "Life in the fast lane" either.

Bruce
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(nolift914 @ Nov 2 2009, 03:34 PM) *

WTF.gif

sounds like a scam

Has anyone from so cal contacted Roger to see if he knows about these guys?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.