Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS 1.7/1.8 driver's side heat exchanger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob914
NOS 1.7/1.8 driver's side heat exchanger with slight surface rust and minor dents.
$230.00 shipped in CONUS.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Rob914
Price reduced to $200.00 shipped in CONUS.
Rob914
icon_bump.gif
Rob914
piratenanner.gif agree.gif poke.gif popcorn[1].gif piratenanner.gif icon_bump.gif piratenanner.gif pray.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif
Rob914
headbang.gif flag.gif piratenanner.gif agree.gif icon_bump.gif chair.gif piratenanner.gif poke.gif sawzall-smiley.gif ar15.gif pray.gif stirthepot.gif lol-2.gif aktion035.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif chowtime.gif cheer.gif
Rob914
icon_bump.gif
Rob914
icon_bump.gif
Rob914
santa_smiley.gif
Rob914
icon_bump.gif
914four
Maybe you should advertise this heat exchanger as used rather than NOS. shades.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(PH1 @ Jan 9 2010, 07:12 PM) *

Maybe you should advertise this heat exchanger as used rather than NOS. shades.gif

It does look NOS with shelf wear but the problem is selling a single heat exchanger. I have bought a couple is single SS ones for less.

Free bump
Rob914
Thanks for the bumps.

Like many of us, I have owned 914's for almost 30 years and I have "collected" a large pile of parts. I have one NOS passenger side heat exchanger and three NOS driver's side heat exchangers. I am keeping a matched pair for myself and want to sell one or possibly both of the extra driver's side. I believe they are NLA but I do not know for sure. I described it as NOS because it is NOS but I also said that it is not perfect because I do not want to deceive anyone. A search on Pelican Parts gives me a price of $350 but again I do not know if they are available new anymore. I am asking for half that when you deduct shipping. With all that said I am open to offers and/or trades for any parts for a '71 1.7.

Thanks again for the bumps.

-Rob
Rob914
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.