Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: weber 40 IDS carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
naro914
I am selling the rare IDS carbs that are on Huey and replacing them with PMO because the other car has PMO and I'm tired of needing two sets of everything (jets, etc).
They are coming off a 2.7 engine.
Complete with linkage, K&N filters and rain hats, intake manifolds, etc. Complete and ready to just bolt on and go....needs nothing.

So...what are IDS carbs? They have a special fuel circuit for full throttle application, another jet that you can see when you look down the barrels. These are rare and very cool and work great. But I don't need them so they should go to someone who either needs them, or wants to be more original 'vintage'.

I can't post a picture here yet since my computer is dead and I'm posting this from my iPhone (my fingers are getting tired), but you can go to my website www.naroescapemotorsports.com and click on the For Sale link.

Price: $2500 obo

any questions, pm or email me.
naro914
throught the miracles of technology - and the fact that I backed everything up shortly before the computer died - I can post a couple pictures:

hot_shoe914
Hey Bob,

Not sure my emails or messages are going through. Please contact me at 901-4 eight four-6977 or email me in reference to what we discussed at the Memphis PCA Oktoberfest.

Thanks, Donald
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.