Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS ANSA Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ben*james
Pulled this muffler off a 1974 2.0. It sounds good, appears to be in decent shape. The cut and paste below is not my writing, found it on the web. The muffler has no holes or leaks. I don't know how old it is, I just bought the car a few months ago and it came with the muffler. The picture, I can send more if needed, shows the worst view of the muffler. It has only light surface rust. The tips are actually in good shape, chrome looks nice. I didn't clean it up, I'll leave that to the buyer.
Would like $75.00 plus shipping cost.

ANSA Free Flow Exhausts are known the world over for quality workmanship, ease of installation and their dyno-tested performance enhancements due to the reduction of back pressure. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and other manufacturers choose ANSA as original equipment. Doesn’t your 914 deserve the same quality exhaust?

PR-0790 rear muffler fits 2.0 liter 914s from 1973 to 1976 without a catalytic converter. The slash-cut, quad chrome tips look fabulous at the rear of your 914 and the subtle, but deeper, exhaust tone sounds wonderful... especially with the targa top off!
Comanchepilot
What do you want for it including shiping up to Everett WA?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin
ben*james
QUOTE(Comanchepilot @ Dec 27 2009, 05:36 PM) *

What do you want for it including shiping up to Everett WA?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin

I'd take 100.00 bucks for the muffler shipped up to Everette. Looks like Fed ex Ground would get it there for 10-15 bucks, that would leave me a little room for error and packaging plus the 75 I was aksing.

Congratulations to me, I just had twin boys! My wife is needing a lot of hand holding right now so I probably wouldn't be able to ship until next week.

Let me know, thanks.
Comanchepilot
Sounds great. Congrats on the TWINS!!! Send me an address and I will mail you a check or we can do it with pay-pal. Let me Know.
Thanks in advance,
Kevin

p.s. I replied earlier but it must not have went thru...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.