Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 Suzuki LJ20 FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
RJMII
Located in Worland, WY. I'd like to get fair market value for it. It appears to have been rolled, and then parked. The engine was running when they parked it. (the top has obviously been chopped off as well) There's no title; it came from a recent farm purchase and the DAPO abandoned it on the farm.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
Shade Tree
Don't sell it!!!! that's a Brute right?? I want one baaaaad. 3 cylinder 2-stroke? You should just wheel the hell out of it. I'd like to put a Samurai engine in one. If I were closer, I'd buy that for sure.
RJMII
This one is the LJ20; it is a 2 cyl 2 stroke. Not that it would matter if it got a Samarai transplant!

It's got a tow bar on it, and is already wired to pull.

It really wouldn't take much for a person (that knows there way around mechanical things) to get it going.

How far away are you? my zip is 82401, if you want to pipe dream. wink.gif

EDIT: I just googled Walterville, and you're clear across 2 and a half states. yowzers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.