Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914's at last PCA Potomac DE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type47
Several 914's at the last DE of the year hosted by the Potomac Region of PCA at Summit Point Motorsports Park in WV.
turbo exotic
Click to view attachment
3.2 Motronic conversion
Click to view attachment
3.2 conversion replica
Click to view attachment
2.7 Kermee owned by degreeoff
Click to view attachment
factory -6 2.2 owned by Mike Spraggi
Click to view attachment
2.2 conversion
Click to view attachment
-6 conversion
Click to view attachment
-4 owned by type47
Click to view attachment
flipb
Great group of fast teeners, and great pics! Hope I can make it to a DE next season. Maybe even with a car than would pass tech. dry.gif
type47
Well, if you take your -4 to the DE you'll have to get used to getting passed biggrin.gif . I got a passing signal from a little ole lady in a 996 Turbo but couldn't complete the pass as I already had it floored dry.gif
jimkelly
you need to hide a 200 shot of nitro under your seat : )

-

QUOTE(type47 @ Nov 2 2009, 08:08 PM) *

Well, if you take your -4 to the DE you'll have to get used to getting passed biggrin.gif . I got a passing signal from a little ole lady in a 996 Turbo but couldn't complete the pass as I already had it floored dry.gif

MikeSpraggi
Jim, that was a great event. I had multiple issues but everthing ended well with a great last session AND I was able to drive the car home! We'll see if we can get some other local (or not so local) teeners out to some of the events next year.

Did you get a good look at the John Deford turbo 914? 2.0 liters. 385 ft.lbs/tourqe and 500 hp. He was flying in the Red group. Lots of custom fabrication.
patrick3000
Jim,

Great pic's was this your first DE with #801? If so how did you like it? See you next season with the 71.
type47
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Nov 3 2009, 04:18 AM) *

was this your first DE with #801?

I did my first DE with Reisentoter Aug 08 so this was my 2nd. Had a great instructor, had fun; like Mike, I drove home, got 22 mpg calculated when I filled up Sat evening which included the drive to Summit, 2 half hour sessions. Great to hang with Josh and Mike. driving.gif
patrick3000
QUOTE(type47 @ Nov 3 2009, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Nov 3 2009, 04:18 AM) *

was this your first DE with #801?

I did my first DE with Reisentoter Aug 08 so this was my 2nd. Had a great instructor, had fun; like Mike, I drove home, got 22 mpg calculated when I filled up Sat evening which included the drive to Summit, 2 half hour sessions. Great to hang with Josh and Mike. driving.gif

Very cool, with a little luck I see you on the track in the spring with the 71.

I almost forgot did you find an engine for your rollor?
type47
I got engines (well, many parts waiting for an overall design), I need to get the body done first...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.