Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Temp Controll unit along with everything under the dash...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cire
I think I have everything (even the little clips, none bent hard control lines (like for a bike brake), 2 fresh air towers, the little things that go in the corner, plus all the air tubes too. Let me know if any of this is of interest. = ) I would love to trade for any parts I need. = ) Here is a picture. I even put everything in little zip lock baggies so things wouldnt get lost. = )

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cire
And for a laugh... This was the front passenger arm on it when I bought it... I didnt know it was like this until after the 400 mile drive home. = ) Cute huh? I guess that means I need a new used one of these too. = )

Eric

Click to view attachment
516randy
How much for the green box?
Cire
QUOTE(516randy @ Nov 9 2009, 02:46 PM) *

How much for the green box?

I have no idea what its worth. I just took it all out of my running 914. I took pretty good care to not break anything. Even undid all the little nuts (and saved them) for the cables. One tube got broken so I tossed it. The fan broke on the way out as well. But the box is full of all the heater/AC stuff that came in the car.

Whats far? = )

Thanks.

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.