Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTD Front calipers..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rod
I'm ordering some new calipers from Eric, and to get mine over to him would cost about $80 in shipping, and I'm trying to do this as cheaply as possible, so does anyone have they would be willing to sell to me, post to Eric and I pay you via paypal??

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
736conver
QUOTE(Rod @ Nov 4 2009, 11:41 AM) *

I'm ordering some new calipers from Eric, and to get mine over to him would cost about $80 in shipping, and I'm trying to do this as cheaply as possible, so does anyone have they would be willing to sell to me, post to Eric and I pay you via paypal??

What kind of calipers.

burton73
QUOTE(Rod @ Nov 4 2009, 09:41 AM) *

I can fix you up. I also have a set that I have to send back to E. $30 for the set plus the Post Office. E will know the price for Post Office. You can just pay him on my account for my 76 car. We have this all that can fit in a box goes for one price. It may take 2 boxes

Bob Burton
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Nov 4 2009, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(Rod @ Nov 4 2009, 09:41 AM) *

I can fix you up. I also have a set that I have to send back to E. $30 for the set plus the Post Office. E will know the price for Post Office. You can just pay him on my account for my 76 car. We have this all that can fit in a box goes for one price. It may take 2 boxes

Bob Burton

These are for a 1974 car!
Sleepin
$13 USPS Priority Flat Rate box.
burton73
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Nov 4 2009, 10:56 AM) *

$13 USPS Priority Flat Rate box.

You are all set now with the free ones.

Bob
Rod
I still need help Bob, Eric says that Sleepin's calipers are accounted for - does your offer still stand? wink.gif
jmill
I have 2 sets off of a 73 if your in need.

NM - Just looked for them. Struts and calipers are MIA. confused24.gif
davep
I have lots of calipers handy, all kinds. Specifically what do you require?
I have a bunch going to Eric soon anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.