Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thursday night 11-5 call
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
I will be unable to call in. If someone could fill me in on the details of the call I would appreciate it. Work is kicking my ass.
tat2dphreak
I've missed the last 2 as well... work+classes is really kicking my butt!

do we have anything to discuss this week? is there something I can take as an action item?
ejm
I had planned to call Dwayne on Friday but got sidetracked and forgot. Mary posted a bit of an update over the weekend so I delayed calling him until today. Nothing new to report, parts are ordered and things are on track. He thinks he has a good gasket for the throttle body but still needs the intake boot and most likely a throttle body.
EdwardBlume
I just missed the call too. I called in and got music. Maybe we can reschedule a call that works for everyone so we can check in and tighten up on things in advance of the holidays.

Thanks,
Rob
tat2dphreak
I forgot it, I have a test I studied for tonight and completely zoned it.
ejm
I dozed off. I'll be in Florida next week but will try to make it.

Kansas 914
Hi Guys,

Dr Evil and I dialed in at 9PM Eastern and held on for 8 minutes - Rob we must have just missed you -

We had just gotten back from our trip to Garden City where the doctor performed surgery on the transaxle - the patient is better than new!

We took a look at the project and I will let Dr Evil update the group on his perspective. It might be lengthy so a call might be best.

We can always change the day and time if needed. Let me know - thanks!
rick 918-S
Thank you for the up date. I'm really behind the eightball. I took some time off this week to tkae care of a few things around the house. I'm still not caught up. Give me a time to call in and I will do my part.

Doc, you are the man! This is a very special and generous effort on your part.

We are approching the fund raiser date and the call out for anyone wanting to help assemble the car. Your inventory will help us get to the final goal. clap56.gif For this I applaude both of you.

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 6 2009, 09:45 PM) *

Thank you for the up date. I'm really behind the eightball. I took some time off this week to tkae care of a few things around the house. I'm still not caught up. Give me a time to call in and I will do my part.

Doc, you are the man! This is a very special and generous effort on your part.

We are approching the fund raiser date and the call out for anyone wanting to help assemble the car. Your inventory will help us get to the final goal. clap56.gif For this I applaude both of you.

Yes, good point Rick. Thank you guys for your continued efforts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.