Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche BEETLE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisG
HI all,

Just got my insurance listing where I had added my 914 and from the vin number, they list it as a Porsche Beetle, not a vw-porsche! So I reckon we have been wrong all this time, what we all have are squished Beetles confused24.gif shades.gif

Just wondering what others are listed as?

Travis
underthetire
Porsche
sww914
Porch.
carr914
NARP busted.gif
zymurgist
Mine is ARP.

(see signature tongue.gif)
agentblr
Porsche.....
SirAndy
QUOTE(TravisG @ Nov 4 2009, 06:51 PM) *

Just wondering what others are listed as?

PORS 91

wacko.gif
76-914
My Karmann Ghia has been listed as a Beetle w/ 2 different insurance companies. I contacted both to clarify and was told that is the only way their system could list it. I told them I didn't give a shit as long as it was insured for 16.5!
rick 918-S
Mine was listed as a 911... screwy.gif Til I called and had them retype the proof of insurance card.
914junkie
When I bought my 89 944S2 several years ago it had truck license plates which have 7 numbers instead of 6 and was registered as a PORSCHE TRUCK on the title confused24.gif I got it changed so it's no longer a truck...although I will say 944's can haul alot of stuff...and ass biggrin.gif
blitZ
So now you're a NARB.

Not
A
Real
Beetle
TravisG
QUOTE(blitZ @ Nov 5 2009, 07:18 AM) *

So now you're a NARB.

Not
A
Real
Beetle

The only thing I car about is that whatever it is, it Puts the Biggest Smile on my face every time I drive it! It turns me into an F1 driver driving.gif (if only in my mind). The best antidepressant in the world! piratenanner.gif cheer.gif

VW , Porsche, Beetle, Go Cart, It's Great!

Long live the Red headed love child of VW/ Porsche! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.