Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panamera TV spot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Socalandy
Just saw the Porsche ad on TV for the Panamera and it had various Porsche models in it one being a white 914

aktion035.gif
SECHSER
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Nov 4 2009, 09:01 PM) *

Just saw the Porsche ad on TV for the Panamera and it had various Porsche models in it one being a white 914

aktion035.gif

wow good eye!! i saw it too, but i had to watch it on youtube like 40 million times to spot it.. lol-2.gif

jt914-6
ssssssssssssshhhhh!!!!! Don't tell Porsche..............they'll deny it........ biggrin.gif
Vysoc
A great commercial, I really like the GT-1 98 #26 that car is really awesome looking, you can see alot of the RS Spyder in it as it was the prototype before RS Syder development.
Family Tree.

Vysoc
SirAndy
There was a thread here about it last week or so. It's a real /6 (GT ?), if i recall correctly.

There were a bunch of closeup pictures from the photo-shoot ...
driving.gif Andy
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Nov 4 2009, 09:01 PM) *

aktion035.gif

You so 2000 and late..........

Discussed a couple of weeks ago biggrin.gif
championgt1
One of the best commercials ever! driving.gif
nsr-jamie
Yeah that is one nice car!! Who is the owner of that? Are they here? Could that be Jerry Seinfelds car??
plymouth37
It always makes me happy when Porsche admits they had something to do with our cars, even though this little guy is undoubtedly a sixer.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.