Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nice...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Scott S
"I Warned you guys last time.

This topic have NOTHING to do with originality or history!

It is hereby closed.

No more mister nice guy. Keep it on topic or take it to the garage.
Pat
Sorry."

jerkit.gif

I have never been a member of a forum where I set the moderators posts to ignore before.....
Tom_T
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Nov 5 2009, 10:37 PM) *

"I Warned you guys last time.

This topic have NOTHING to do with originality or history!

It is hereby closed.

No more mister nice guy. Keep it on topic or take it to the garage.
Pat
Sorry."

jerkit.gif

I have never been a member of a forum where I set the moderators posts to ignore before.....

Huh? confused24.gif

Ya lost me on that one Scott, but thanx for your gauge tips any-hoooo!
tat2dphreak

agree.gif

most might have said, "move this topic to the garage" or since it was a relevant to concourse... let it go.

I'll just stick to the garage, so I don't soil anyone's playground with honest opinions.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Nov 6 2009, 02:00 PM) *

agree.gif

most might have said, "move this topic to the garage" or since it was a relevant to concourse... let it go.

I'll just stick to the garage, so I don't soil anyone's playground with honest opinions.

We're happy to discuss "concours" (note spelling) here but only as it pertains to original 914's . Else, you're discussing "show cars".
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.