Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electrical Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
black73
...with the ign. key off. blink.gif They don't blink, they just stay on.
That's not right is it?
What could cause this?
SirAndy
QUOTE(black73 @ Nov 6 2009, 01:47 PM) *

That's not right is it?
What could cause this?

It's not a bug, it's a feature ...

In Europe, cars have a "parking light" option where you can use your turn signal lever to light up the parking lights on either the left or right side.

If you put your turn signal lever in the center position, the parking lights should be off.

bye1.gif Andy
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 6 2009, 01:54 PM) *

QUOTE(black73 @ Nov 6 2009, 01:47 PM) *

That's not right is it?
What could cause this?

It's not a bug, it's a feature ...

In Europe, cars have a "parking light" option where you can use your turn signal lever to light up the parking lights on either the left or right side.

If you put your turn signal lever in the center position, the parking lights should be off.

bye1.gif Andy

I always thought that was screwy.gif Thanks Andy!! Now I understand it! Funny is I was going to wire that someday so It does not happen anymore and now with this new European Option package , I would pay to have feature..
(selling a fridge to an Eskimo)
Thanks for making sense of that annoyance. Now I leave it be.
black73
Thanks Andy!
I have owned this car for 25 years and had not noticed this until today, when I hit the lever getting out of the car. I was hoping it was a clue as to what was draining my battery.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.