I hate to sell this, but I need to get a machine hooked up, so here goes. This is a stock 1.8, with the original floors, and no holes under the car. It does have a few rust bubbles at the back of the rear deck lid. This car has Euro bumpers, and no EGR, and I think it is a Euro car, but do not know 914's as well as 911's and 912's. The bottom end of the engine has low milage on it, and the Pistons & Cylinders, and heads only have 100 miles on them. It has a new clutch, and flywheel was surfaced at the same time. The front brakes are 911 calipers, and a 911 master cylinder. Yes, they are 911 calipers, machined to fit a 914. The car has the factory color on it, but has been repainted once. The front trunk as paint fading on it. The spare matches the wheels on the car. It has the factory radio, and still works. This car has the original injection on it. It has a ugly shift nob, but I needed something that would work. Look on the Portland, OR craiglist for pictures or email me. I am asking $7,000 for the car. I have two Porsches for sale, and only need to sell one to get my CNC mill hooked up. Everything works on this car, and if my 65 912 sells, this will be pulled, or the 912 will be. I have done alot of work to this car. New rubber brake lines, new fuel lines, and lots of other things. Thank you for looking at my ad.