TheCabinetmaker
It's also my bro's bday.

Slantha(sp)(irish cheer).

Have a pint or two beer3.gif
jonwatts
Just don't have too much beer3.gif

beer commercial
majkos
Kevin O'Shea here,Owner of The Irish Handyman,Would like to toast beerchug.gif A Happy St.Patrick day! drunk.gif Have a Guiness on me! beer3.gif and to all other 'teens out there! beer3.gif *Burp* beer3.gif
jonwatts
Oh, and we have a few Irish lads in our office who told me the whole corned beef and cabbage thing was American bunk. I, for one, was very pleased to pass this information along to the wife.

icon8.gif
Bruce Allert
Happy St. Paddy's day to all from a "mutt" that has mostly Irish blood! beerchug.gif

........b
eresener
Happy St Patty's Day to everyone...I support this holiday year round...wearin' of the green...check out my avatar...
Ed
majkos
DrSawzall? I love that Avatar! wub.gif I'm so lucky,mine's Irish Green!
I'm working on locating a camera!
red914
just saw this; thanks! wavey.gif

i spent the day in the hospital watching my wife get an angiogram and stent. genetics are a bitch... sad.gif

hope everyone had a guiness or two. mother's milk, that stuff! beer3.gif
Gint
Oh, and we have a few Irish lads in our office who told me the whole corned beef and cabbage thing was American bunk. I, for one, was very pleased to pass this information along to the wife.

I was happy to eat the corned beef and cabbage that my wife made on St. Patty's Day. American bunk or not, it was delicious.

i spent the day in the hospital watching my wife get an angiogram and stent. genetics are a bitch...

I hope evrything worked out OK for you both (all). Best wishes.
red914
thanks. she is feeling better, though taking it easy in order to better recover.

i, too, enjoy the corned beef and cabbage. the leftovers make great sandwiches! and it tastes even better washed down with a guinness! beer3.gif

if shepherd's pie were more "authentic," i would like that also. just please don't serve green domestic beer. laugh.gif
majkos
agree.gif Cheers! beer3.gif
Glad to hear she's fine. Toast! beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.