Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Gauge Set-ups - OE Standard & Options
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Tom_T
Okay - first of all, this is a question about ORIGINAL Gauge setups for standard factory equipment, factory options, & special order factory/dealer options whith respect to the 1973 MY 914-2.0.

While past suggestions for swap-outs & temporary/removable installations in a "to remain anonymous post here" dry.gif - that's not really what I'm asking about, but Thanx to those of you who had contributed there.

Second - some background on my early-73 914-2.0 (then marketed as the "914S" as shown in the 1972 Porsche+Audi docs below), VIN...1954 & GA000424, built 9/72 & first sold/registered 11/72 in CA. I bought the car 3 yrs. or "37 months old" in 12/75, & was told by PO that they were OO - so I'd be 2nd owner with the car since 12/75 continuously. When I got it in 75 the Appearance Group Center Console/Gauges, Fog-lights/dash switch & 5 Fuchs 2L alloy wheels were not on the car. The PO or dealer had removed these items, & IIRC the PO wanted the extra leg-room for hauling around 2 kids (i.e.: 2+1 in the old pre-mandatory-seatbelt days). It also came with the standard fuel/brake combo gauge - as opposed to the fuel/oil temp. combo gauge provided on non-center console cars (because OT was in the console).

Beyond finding all of the appropriate attachment holes/clips & electrical connections with evidence of prior use/attachment - I've done extensive research to confirm to my satisfaction that Porsche+Audi sold ALL 914-2.0's "fully loaded" with the Appearance & Performance Groups' options in that 73 MY (at least in the first 1/3 during 1972), although that changed definitely by the 74 MY with everything then becoming extra cost options (except LE set-ups), and possibly P+A had started that extra charge program in Spring 73 (according to Steve Gaglione).

I'll be restoring my 914 2L back to original fitment, with a few exceptions for better durability/driving (e.g.: SS HEs, 19mm MC, factory Passenger Side Mirror, etc.), since I want to drive it some, as well as probably doing some concours restoration shows (at least until it gets too dirty biggrin.gif ).

I've gone out & bought a restorable console & gauges (I still need a proper early "Kinsle" sp? clock though! smile.gif ), as well as a set of 5 restorable Fuchs wheels, & fog-lights with horns (horns busted in 5/85 accident) & fog-light switch (amber bezel - which I hope was right, since the replacement 1973 owners manual I bought from PP, references a "Green" bezel idea.gif confused24.gif huh.gif ).

However, I think/hope that I have some latitude in how I configure the dash-pod & center console gauges, in as much as there may have been any options, etc. available at the time? Even at that, the Porsche+Audi ad & sales brochure below seems confused on the issue, as one states that the center console has the oil pressure gauge, while the other says oil temperature (as most generally found in them).....

To the Questions at Hand:

1. Were there any factory options &/or dealer requested options at the time for substitute gauges at either the console &/or fuel combo gauge? I'm pretty sure that VDO at the time also produced Oil Pressure Gauges in the center console size (2-3/8" diam. +/-) &/or in the fuel/OT combo gauge insert size (same since OP insert was used in the 911s IRRC).

> but could either/both be special ordered by a buyer either in the initial build &/or as a dealer change-out later?? confused24.gif

...i.e.: You end up with either a combo fuel/OT (using the non-console type gauge & a clock/OP/voltmeter in the console, or with a combo fuel/OP & the standard clock/OT/voltmeter in the console.

2. Where there any factory special order &/or dealer ordered optional Cylinder Head Temp. Gauges available for the 914s at the time?

...if so, what were they (size/markings/face style) & where/how were they mounted "back in the day"?? confused24.gif

3. Is it acceptable from Originality terms & in concours events (restoration in my case) to add any of those, if they were indeed available at the time - even though they were probably not in my particular car originally?? confused24.gif

I would like to have had that extra instrumentation back in the day myself (having intended to add back at least the console even back then), and would certainly appreciate it today to protect my 37 yr. old 914 from mechanical problems whenever I do drive it. The only question in my mind is how to do it in a way that was both available & appropriate in the original period?

FYI - following are some pix of both my 914's instruments & my research on consoles, the console/gauges I got, etc.

DEC. 1972 MAGAZINE - PORSCHE+AUDI "914S" ADVERT DENOTING "INCLUDED" EXTRAS - NOTE THAT THIS SAYS OIL PRESSURE GAUGE:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

FALL 1972 PORSCHE+AUDI EARLY "914S" SALES BROCHURE PAGE ON "INCLUDED" OPTIONS - NOTE THAT THIS SAYS OIL TEMP GAUGE:
Click to view attachment

CORRECT 1973 MY CENTER CONSOLE FROM P914 WEBSITE - NOTE CORRECT "KINSLE" CLOCK (NON-QUARTZ), OT GAUGE WITH WIDE RED BAND, & VOLTMETER:
Click to view attachment

OE CENTER CONSOLE & GAUGES FROM VIN4732901102 - JUST 892 CARS BEFORE MINE 7 ALSO A 9/72 BUILD:
Click to view attachment

OE COMBO FUEL / OT GAUGE (WIDE RED BAND) AS USED IN 1973 MY NON-CENTER CONSOLE 914s:
Click to view attachment

...continued....
Tom_T
...continued....

THE SILVER-BULLET GAUGES AT THE DASH-POD OF MY 73 914 2l (RECENT PIC):
Click to view attachment

DETAIL OF FUEL / BRAKE WARNING LIGHT SILVER-BULLET GAUGE OF MY 73 914 2L:
Click to view attachment

...continued....
Tom_T
...continued....

PIC OF THE CENTER CONSOLE & GAUGES I RECENTLY BOUGHT - NEEDS RECOVERING & PROPER "KINSLE" (sp?) CLOCK:
Click to view attachment
Okay, I think that's about it for now, unless you need more from me?

So Folks - what options were out there then & what can I do today for an original resto reflecting that period (if more than I think it originally had - i.e.: no OP & CHT gauges from the start)?? confused24.gif confused24.gif

Pat, this obviously is an attempt to fit within your rules here, & it obviously took me a good deal of time to put this together - so please guide it along, rather than closing/deleting again! Thanx!
smile.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Tom,
If no fog light switch, what is there? A hole, or just the vinyl between the headlight switch and the warning flasher?
Is there evidence under the dash and/or on the carpet that a center console has indeed been removed?
Since your 1973 appears to have been produced on or near the cusp of 72/73 MY change over, could perhaps the factory made your car without those items?
The missing fog lights are puzzling though. I'll assume the car just had the grilles only?
As far as retrofitting an OEM console with gauges, I am of the opinion that it is entirely suitable to add the correct gauges that are appropriate to your engine (2.0) and trim level. The fact that your e-brake/fuel level gauge does not have a engine temp gauge in it would lead me to believe that the center console would be a viable addition to your car.
I find it curious to see a dealer remove gauges, console and fog light hardware. The missing wheels are a comonplace fact of life for 914s. Between dealer efforts in marketing and increasing profitability, you can add customer preferences for different OEM wheels or some aftermarket rims as the plausible explanation for the missing Fuchs.

Paul
Tom_T
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Nov 7 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Tom,
If no fog light switch, what is there? A hole, or just the vinyl between the headlight switch and the warning flasher?
Is there evidence under the dash and/or on the carpet that a center console has indeed been removed?
Since your 1973 appears to have been produced on or near the cusp of 72/73 MY change over, could perhaps the factory made your car without those items?
The missing fog lights are puzzling though. I'll assume the car just had the grilles only?
As far as retrofitting an OEM console with gauges, I am of the opinion that it is entirely suitable to add the correct gauges that are appropriate to your engine (2.0) and trim level. The fact that your e-brake/fuel level gauge does not have a engine temp gauge in it would lead me to believe that the center console would be a viable addition to your car.
I find it curious to see a dealer remove gauges, console and fog light hardware. The missing wheels are a comonplace fact of life for 914s. Between dealer efforts in marketing and increasing profitability, you can add customer preferences for different OEM wheels or some aftermarket rims as the plausible explanation for the missing Fuchs.

Paul

Thanx Paul - you're up late back there, so it's esp. appreciated! smile.gif

Yes - there was a perfect hole in dash (see pic below) & the wiring connectors show evidence of prior connection (scratches/wear on metal). It had plain chrome grills on when I got it, & when I disassembled the front bumper for my pre-repairs/restoration assessment (these pix), I found the fog light wires cut-off behind each horn L&R (see pic of one side below).

When I did the assessment & pix - the center console area had similar evidence it was there, including "used" wiring connectors, attachment bracket bolt/screw holes with wear &/or speed-nut or clip connectors still in place, etc. (pix not included here, self-explanatory) - as well as the Fuel/Brake Warning Light combo gauge used with the console equipped models, as you noted.

I further had done the research in at least 20+ period sources from both P+A window stickers, ads & marketing brochures, & in various period auto magazines (both ads & articles/road-tests) - all of which stated that the Fuchs, fog lights & console were all included in 73 MY 2L models (since I don't have any window sticker nor other dealer docs from mine).

As to why - a dealer could've wanted either or both of them for another 914 at an up-charge for no cost to the dealer, as with the notorious Fuchs wheels trick. It could've also been the PO removed the console for leg room, or had the dealer/shop do it for them. Likewise, the fog lights could've been left off by PO choice - or a body shop short-cut or "funny business" - that took off the fog lights when it was repainted from L80E to the Tan/Gold when I got it. Hard to say at this point, & I was young & naive when I bought it & failed to get the full story, all the car's docs (including owners manual), the parts & components & wheels - if they even still had them then.

I've researched the correct gauges & have the proper OT with the wide red band & voltmeter (all the same) & both were mfgd. during the 73 MY run, although after my 914's specific 9/72 mfgr. date.

What I'm asking here is:

1. Whether there were optional additional gauges available at that time as either a special order from the factory, or from the dealer as a "genuine Porsche" upgrade?

2. Whether I can now add any which were available then as an acceptable originality example, as it could've been upgraded by a buyer upon order from the factory &/or as added optional equipment from the selling dealer?
...as I would've done had I had any spare coin in those younger & leaner years! biggrin.gif

CLEAN HOLE IN MY DASH FROM WHERE THE FOG LIGHT SWITCH "MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED" - E-FLASHER IS ACTUALLY ONE OVER IN THE FOG LIGHT SWITCH POSITION IIRC:
Click to view attachment

CUT FOG LIGHT WIRES AT FOG LIGHT/HORN WIRING HARNESS FROM BEHIND HORN:
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
More info....

HERE ARE THE NYLON MOUNTING SCREW CLIPS FOR THE UNDER-DASH UPPER MOUNTING BRACKET ON THE CENTER CONSOLE:
Click to view attachment

HERE'S A WINDOW STICKER FROM VIN...1085 - 869 BEFORE MINE - SHOWING THE "INCLUDED" APP & PERF GROUP OPTIONS ON A 2.0 (MINE ALSO HAD THE TINTED GLASS ALL AROUND PER THE COA & WHAT I SEE/KNOW):
Click to view attachment

idea.gif
MDG
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 8 2009, 01:43 AM) *

1. Whether there were optional additional gauges available at that time as either a special order from the factory, or from the dealer as a "genuine Porsche" upgrade?

2. Whether I can now add any which were available then as an acceptable originality example, as it could've been upgraded by a buyer upon order from the factory &/or as added optional equipment from the selling dealer?

1. no
2. see above

Tom_T
QUOTE(MDG @ Nov 8 2009, 06:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 8 2009, 01:43 AM) *

1. no
2. see above

Thanx Mike! smile.gif

It sounds like it was not one of the "regular" factory options for the 914s, which tracks with Jeff Bowlsby's info. on his listed "M-series" options at his "Classic Porsche 914" website, since I never found it there - ergo my reason for this post.

Not to belabor the point, but just to clarify a bit for myself & others on here regarding what was available from dealerships "back in the day", given that I have personal knowledge of at least one 73MY 914-2.0 which had been special ordered from a SoCal dealer with a OP/Fuel combo gauge......

Here in SoCal when I was attending USC during the early-70s (yes, I'm another old fart! howard.gif ), I had a college buddy 1 yr. ahead of me back in 72/73, who had ordered a 73 MY 914-2.0 for delivery in May/June 73 which had a "special order" Fuel/OP Combo Gauge & the Center Console with the Clock/OT/Voltmeter. Actually his parents ordered it to "his specs" for his graduation gift, from either the Downtown LA or Santa Monica P+A dealership IRRC - but mine weren't wealthy, so I had to wait until late 75 when I could barely afford my used 3 year old one, & ate a bunch of PBJ & Man-n-cheese for a while! biggrin.gif

I don't know if it was delivered with that combo OP/Fuel Gauge from the factory, or with the "non-center-console-914" OT/Fuel combo gauge which the dealer then changed out the OT for the OP module, or if the dealer just swapped out a typical Fuel/E-brake Combo with the other gauge & equipped that with an OP module - all from their parts bin. All I do know is that when we were all drooley.gif over his brand new 914-2.0 after his graduation in June 73 - I asked how he got that unusual gauge set-up, to which he simply said that he "special ordered it from the dealer." We were all too young/naive & too much wub.gif drooley.gif to ask any further!

Over the 37 years since then, I've seen a few other 914s with this OP/Fuel combo gauge set-up, but had always assumed they were special orders, like his.

So, are you & is anybody else aware of such dealer special order accommodations of such buyer requests for that above &/or other gauge combinations at the Porsche dealership level?? confused24.gif

Since I'm personally aware of one as above, & there may be others out there....
...would it be appropriate for me at this time to reproduce such a "dealer special order option" in my own 73MY 914-2.0 "Originality"/councours Resto., even if mine had not been so ordered - i.e.: as an example of how such 914's had been special ordered?? confused24.gif

I've also seen the triple & quad combo gauge clusters from North Hollywood, Palo Alto, BigMark, etc. (see pix below), but would assume that those would not be appropriate for such an Original Resto as I'm trying to do - correct??? confused24.gif

EXAMPLES OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD'S 914 TRIPLE & QUAD COMBO GAUGE CLUSTERS FYI:
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

idea.gif
As an aside - In the event that I can't at least get an OP in the combo gauge as the "special order" example as above, then I had been thinking of keeping/restoring my one original Fuel/E-brake combo gauge for original resto/concours purposes, but to get a second used OE gauge as a core to convert to one of the above, with an OP-CHT-Fuel & ?? for a triple or quad combo which I could switch out for daily driving use (the wiring would all be behind the dash pod, in the dash, tunnel, etc.). However, I don't know how hard/realistic it is to do that swap out semi-regularly, without buggering things up??

That seems to me to be a far more innocuous & easier to swap-out solution to my gauge concerns for driving us - than are some of the other 3-gauge/5-gauge swap face panels in the center console, & the removable "extra" 2-gauge bracket magnet-mount ideas, both of which others had suggested elsewhere here (good ideas though they were/are).

...and please don't get upset with this one non-OE & "how to CW prep + drive prep" comment herein Pat.
smile.gif
MDG
Here's my take. First off, I understood your original question to be if there had been any 'supplemental' gauges available that could be added to the standard ones we all know, via a special order through the factory or a dealership; I have never heard of, nor have I seen reference to any. Ever.

Special order combi gauges for the 914? Again, never heard of such a thing. Certainly in the 914-6 they changed things up for the 914-6 GT in order to go racing but I've never heard of one for the -4. Of course many have added/changed gauges on their own - VDO makes a lot of 'em.

Monitoring what's going on with your car through gauges is never a bad idea. And North Hollywood have some fantastic options that 'look' correct. However as soon as you start updating and supplementing . . . . . to me, this is a 'modification'. So if your concern lies in the originality of your car - I assume so as you've posted it here - I'd stay away myself. My '76 conversion has a few gauge mods; my '73 2.0 has the ones that it left the factory with - I wouldn't touch those as I prize my car's originality.

If you choose the extra peace of mind by adding gauges to better monitor what's going on, post in the garage; many have done it and can give you a good idea of what to add. And yes, the easiest way is for a company like North Hollywood to modify your combi - at least it won't look out of place on your dash.

m.
Pat Garvey
Tom,

I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again - may help. Maybr not.

When I took delivery of my 1.7 '72 in August 1972, the first 2.0 had hit the lot Same color as mine (bahiarot), and I considered the upgrade, but couldn't afford it. So, I went to do my due dilligence on my soon to be owned 1.7. Noticed that, though I was paying for the app. grp., the wheels & tires were not correct - they were the 4.5 inch wheels & 155 tires. Told the dealer there was a problem. They recognized the problem, said they would order the proper wheels/tires & sent me on my way. That was a Friday.
Called them back on Monday & said I wanted the parts that I ordered, or I'd put a stop payment on my check. They asked me to stop by after work, which I did. I did put a stop pay on the check, just to be certain.

When I got there they told me that they would have to order the wheels & tires that I had paid for......or, I could have the set from the new "914S" that they'd recieved the prior week. So I went to look at the wheels (Fuchs) and the car. Long story short, the "S" had no appearance group parts on it, yet the Fuchs wheels. Bumpers painted black, no fogs, no sail panel trim, no console! Remember, this was early August '72.

Told them I did not like the Fuchs (dumb, huh?) & wanted my 5.5 steelies & appropriate tires. Told me it would be at least 6 months before I could get them, but would I accept a Bursch exhaust in the interrum? I did. The Bursch exhaust destroyed my original snowplow rear panel in 4 months from vibration - thankfully, I've located a brand new one!

I finally got the appropriate tires/wheels in March of '73. By then, the snow plow was history.

But....point is, the early 2.0's were as whacko as the early 1.7's. Parts were mixed & matched at the factory. Not always to current spec.

Crap shoot with the early 2.0 models.

COA "might" shed some light, but I wouldm't hold mt breath.

Good luck buddy!
Pat
Tom_T
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Nov 8 2009, 06:23 PM) *

Tom,

I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again - may help. Maybr not.

When I took delivery of my 1.7 '72 in August 1972, the first 2.0 had hit the lot Same color as mine (bahiarot), and I considered the upgrade, but couldn't afford it. So, I went to do my due dilligence on my soon to be owned 1.7. Noticed that, though I was paying for the app. grp., the wheels & tires were not correct - they were the 4.5 inch wheels & 155 tires. Told the dealer there was a problem. They recognized the problem, said they would order the proper wheels/tires & sent me on my way. That was a Friday.
Called them back on Monday & said I wanted the parts that I ordered, or I'd put a stop payment on my check. They asked me to stop by after work, which I did. I did put a stop pay on the check, just to be certain.

When I got there they told me that they would have to order the wheels & tires that I had paid for......or, I could have the set from the new "914S" that they'd recieved the prior week. So I went to look at the wheels (Fuchs) and the car. Long story short, the "S" had no appearance group parts on it, yet the Fuchs wheels. Bumpers painted black, no fogs, no sail panel trim, no console! Remember, this was early August '72.

Told them I did not like the Fuchs (dumb, huh?) & wanted my 5.5 steelies & appropriate tires. Told me it would be at least 6 months before I could get them, but would I accept a Bursch exhaust in the interrum? I did. The Bursch exhaust destroyed my original snowplow rear panel in 4 months from vibration - thankfully, I've located a brand new one!

I finally got the appropriate tires/wheels in March of '73. By then, the snow plow was history.

But....point is, the early 2.0's were as whacko as the early 1.7's. Parts were mixed & matched at the factory. Not always to current spec.

Crap shoot with the early 2.0 models.

COA "might" shed some light, but I wouldm't hold mt breath.

Good luck buddy!
Pat

Thanx Pat!

I recall parts of that story about the wheels on yours, as well as having commiserated over our mutual lack of funds at the time to get a 73 2L new. smile.gif

But I hadn't heard the part about the "odd 914S/2.0 without the Appearance groups stuff & black bumpers as early as August 72 though. In fact, I didn't think they even did the 73MY switch-over until Sept., with July-Aug to change over factory tooling for new models, as well as for the notorious European 2 months of summers off for "holiday"! I had read about the oddments on the early first 1000 or so in 73MY elsewhere here.

MY COA is useless, & I'm still waiting for Andrew Pine at PCNA (GM of Customer Care) to review the docs & get it straightened out. They "mis-interpreted" the #31 interior code as Black, which the 73MY 914 colors docs which I found on-line & sent to him, indicated that black is #11 & #31 is in fact the beige color leatherette with basketweave inserts. Beyond that, my COA only lists "US Equipment" (sorry - no Norwegian equipped babes on mine! sad.gif ), & tinted glass all around - which I know it also has. Beyond that, they say the Kardex doesn't list any other options nor the 73MY 914S/914-2.0 "included options".

So I have to go by the P+A marketing docs., 3 current 914 restoration books (you all know them here), & 10 period auto mag articles - all of which to a tee list the AG+PG as included options on the 73MY 2Ls - including the Brits, who called it the "914SC" with factory blessing! Likewise, all of the window stickers & bill of sales which I've seen for 73MY 2Ls sold in 72 list them all as "N/C"; as well as all owners of same with whom I discussed the subject, also say they were included.

On my own 914-2.0/914S, I've been able to confirm that there used to be the foglights/switch on mine (pretty obvious from the cut wiring & "clean" hole in the dash with the imprint in the vinyl where it once sat. Ditto for similar reasons on the missing center console, as well as the PO/seller telling me they liked it out for the leg room when 3 across with their 2 kids (apparently #3 on the way was their reason to sell).

As to the Fuchs 2L Alloys, all I recall is that they said they liked the Rivieras better, which - like you not being super fond of them - I wasn't all that impressed either, & I wasn't that bothered by their lack at the time, being happy with the looks of the Rivieras then.........oh, if I only knew then what I know now! dry.gif

Paint color change repaint to tan/gold was more of a mystery, and perhaps the impending strip to bare metal will enlighten as to some past accident of which I'm unaware (i.e.: not of my doing nor during my tenure since 12/75). PO/seller said they liked that color better, but my preference if ordering new would've been Marathon Blue Metallic with the Beige interior which mine has as OE. BTW, that was the color I was previously contemplating repainting it to now, prior to "getting straight" on the OE/CW originality path, thanx to folks like yourself, Mike/MDG, George Hussey & others here.

So with all that research & on the car evidence noted above for the console/ foglights & Fuchs wheels - I'm going to proceed with the premise that all were on it to start with, and I may even be able to track down the PO/seller at some future date for possible confirmation, docs, etc. (when I get a chance to did through old file boxes & foot lockers in which I have some old papers stored.

I'm just debating at this point whether I should try to "recreate" that special order my buddy had for his 73MY 914-2.0 as a Fuel/OP combo gauge, or to stay stock only (possibly with that swap-out combo gauge as a possible option for my daily driving activities).

Thanx!
beerchug.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(MDG @ Nov 8 2009, 05:46 PM) *

Here's my take. First off, I understood your original question to be if there had been any 'supplemental' gauges available that could be added to the standard ones we all know, via a special order through the factory or a dealership; I have never heard of, nor have I seen reference to any. Ever.

Special order combi gauges for the 914? Again, never heard of such a thing. Certainly in the 914-6 they changed things up for the 914-6 GT in order to go racing but I've never heard of one for the -4. Of course many have added/changed gauges on their own - VDO makes a lot of 'em.

Monitoring what's going on with your car through gauges is never a bad idea. And North Hollywood have some fantastic options that 'look' correct. However as soon as you start updating and supplementing . . . . . to me, this is a 'modification'. So if your concern lies in the originality of your car - I assume so as you've posted it here - I'd stay away myself. My '76 conversion has a few gauge mods; my '73 2.0 has the ones that it left the factory with - I wouldn't touch those as I prize my car's originality.

If you choose the extra peace of mind by adding gauges to better monitor what's going on, post in the garage; many have done it and can give you a good idea of what to add. And yes, the easiest way is for a company like North Hollywood to modify your combi - at least it won't look out of place on your dash.

m.

You understood correctly on all counts. smile.gif

I was also looking for & clarified with my last reply, whether anyone else had heard of what my buddy got by some special order, because we were gawking just less than an hour after he picked it up at the dealer (only drive time from there to USC). So he had no time to stop for a quick gauge change-out! biggrin.gif

Unless I can find some other instances of his "special order" - & maybe even if I do find them - I'll probably do as you say, & keep it - or in my case - reconstruct it to, the way it left the factory.

I can then later explore the idea of a separate NH combo-gauge to swap out for daily/occasional local driving use, if I feel compelled to do so.

Thanx Again! beerchug.gif
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.