Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 911 front hub cheese nuts, washers and caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
proto31
I've got a Bilstein front strut assemblies (935's actually). I need the cheese nut, special washer and the dust cap that hold on the hub (need both sides). Does anyone have a set sitting around?

Dan
bdstone914
QUOTE(proto31 @ Nov 9 2009, 07:17 AM) *

I've got a Bilstein front strut assemblies (935's actually). I need the cheese nut, special washer and the dust cap that hold on the hub (need both sides). Does anyone have a set sitting around?

Dan

Dan,

Do you need the spindle nuts with the 6mm allen head screw?
I got them. You get a "special" price. I found the many Mercedes use the same fine thread spindle nut.

Bruce
proto31
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 9 2009, 07:22 AM) *

Dan

Dan,

I got them. You get a "special" price. I found the many Mercedes use the same fine thread spindle nut.

Bruce

I'm excited and scared at what my "special price" will be... I'm pretty sure they are the ones with the 6mm nuts. Do you have the washers and the dust caps? Thanks Bruce

Dan
bdstone914
QUOTE(proto31 @ Nov 9 2009, 08:21 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 9 2009, 07:22 AM) *

Dan

Dan,

Bruce

I'm excited and scared at what my "special price" will be... I'm pretty sure they are the ones with the 6mm nuts. Do you have the washers and the dust caps? Thanks Bruce

Dan

PM sent, You may want to post this in the Pelican 911 forum too.

If anyone else lost their nuts I have extras. That is if they are the 19mm fine thread type for struts.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.