Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Vintage Realistic Minimus-7 Speakers Pair $10 - Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
914rrr
SOLD

These are one of Realistic’s longest running and most successful pair of speakers. They make great extension speakers for an extra room, car audio, commercial speakers for an office , bookshelf, rear surround or restaurant speakers and also are good for outdoor applications in a covered environment like a porch. Their rugged cast metal cabinets, metal grills and solid heavy construction speak for themselves. These are 8 ohm speakers that can handle up to 40 watts RMS. They measure approx 7-1/4” x 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” and also make good rear surround speakers. All speaker cones are intact. 1 woofer is not responding.

Price: $10 plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Just an FYI. I have used these speakers in a 914, and they work pretty well. You do need the mounting brackets. This is a good deal!
914rrr
Thanks Perry! We appreciate the info! beerchug.gif

QUOTE(9146986 @ Nov 9 2009, 11:38 PM) *

Just an FYI. I have used these speakers in a 914, and they work pretty well. You do need the mounting brackets. This is a good deal!

euro911
How coincidental - just ran across a pair of those in my garage this passed w/e. I thought one of my woofers was bad too, but they both worked great when I hooked them up ...

... that means there must be another pair around here with one bad woofer dry.gif ... I remember having 2 pairs of them at one time.
carr914
Rob/Nel, I'll take them. I have 2 sets already, but you can never have enough of these great little speakers.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.