Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS CHT Gauge SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brilliantrot
Aero Space Logic 4-channel cylinder head temp gauge. Monitors all 4 cylinders head temps with either a scroll though or display hotest function, I believe that it also has a setable alarm. I purchased this from Chris at Tangerine Racing but have sold my car since then. Probes are meant to go under the spark-plugs but can also be put under the head studs for less work when changing plugs. $485 from Chris will sell for $275 shipped.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
BMXerror
That's bitchin cool! I have no use for it, and I totally want it! aktion035.gif But, my $275 must go into 'go-fast' parts rather than bright, perty lights. sad.gif
Free icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
yeahmag
Can't you use this with the new "6" with two new probes?
brilliantrot
I could but it is more than I need for the new car with fuel injection with an oxygen sensor. Plus with 12 plugs, changing them will be fun enough. One day I may get a 6-channel EGT gauge but I don't need one laugh.gif
blackmoon
I am interested in buying these parts from you, let me know

Bob

QUOTE(brilliantrot @ Nov 9 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Aero Space Logic 4-channel cylinder head temp gauge. Monitors all 4 cylinders head temps with either a scroll though or display hotest function, I believe that it also has a setable alarm. I purchased this from Chris at Tangerine Racing but have sold my car since then. Probes are meant to go under the spark-plugs but can also be put under the head studs for less work when changing plugs. $485 from Chris will sell for $275 shipped.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

blackmoon
I am interested in buying these parts from you, let me know

Bob

QUOTE(brilliantrot @ Nov 9 2009, 08:53 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

brilliantrot
PM sent
brilliantrot
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.