Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Brand New 17mm Master Cylinder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nor.Cal.914
I am in need of a new master cylinder and want to buy one BRAND NEW. If anyone knows where I can get one for a decent price or if anyone here has one, please let me know. I need one as soon as possible as mine is leaking heavily and it's keeping me from driving the car sad.gif Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
tat2dphreak
pelican is out?
Nor.Cal.914
Just did my research on all the sites I know that would carry a master cylinder and Pelican by far had the best price.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/...2C%20Each%20%20

Thanks!
-Chris
aircooledtechguy
PM sent
914Sixer
PM reply sent.
Tom_T
PP also carries them & you can save 10-15% by buying on their weekly sales, which usually drops them below Pelican & AA. Also Eric Shea/PMB & Sierra Madre carry them I think, but both their prices vary from time to time, so best to check against the PP sale price.

However, the 914-6/911 19mm one fits just the same (i.e.: it bolts/screws right on), works better & is 1/3 less! Same PP discount & pricing game applies.

When I get on my other computer, I'll see if I can find a recent 20% discount code I got from PP, & let you try it to see if it still works.
markb
bye1.gif
SECHSER
pm sent
Tom_T
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 10 2009, 03:31 PM) *

PP also carries them & you can save 10-15% by buying on their weekly sales, which usually drops them below Pelican & AA. Also Eric Shea/PMB & Sierra Madre carry them I think, but both their prices vary from time to time, so best to check against the PP sale price.

However, the 914-6/911 19mm one fits just the same (i.e.: it bolts/screws right on), works better & is 1/3 less! Same PP discount & pricing game applies.

When I get on my other computer, I'll see if I can find a recent 20% discount code I got from PP, & let you try it to see if it still works.

Go to Performance Products & try out an order for either the 17mm or 19 mm as your preference, then go to the cart & add AFG in the coupon window & click apply coupon to see if it still works (it's been a couple of weeks since I used it, but it still worked on a trial after the end date on their email to me).

....worth a try for 20% off! biggrin.gif

If it does & it's the best price, then you're set with a new OEM ATE MC!

Good Luck!
beerchug.gif
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 11 2009, 01:35 AM) *

Go to Performance Products & try out an order for either the 17mm or 19 mm as your preference, then go to the cart & add AFG in the coupon window & click apply coupon to see if it still works (it's been a couple of weeks since I used it, but it still worked on a trial after the end date on their email to me).

Good Luck!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the code! But, unfortunately it is expired. smile.gif It's ok though because I was able to find a great offer for a new 19mm MC. Thanks again for the offer!
-Chris
Nor.Cal.914
PM sent to all, I have found a great deal on a brand new 19mm MC so I'm good to go! thumb3d.gif Thanks for all the offers!
-Chris
Tom_T
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Nov 11 2009, 02:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 11 2009, 01:35 AM) *

Good Luck!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the code! But, unfortunately it is expired. smile.gif It's ok though because I was able to find a great offer for a new 19mm MC. Thanks again for the offer!
-Chris

Smart choice to upgrade to 19mm MC IMHO! smile.gif
Have fun driving.gif Again Chris!
johnnie5
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Nov 11 2009, 02:22 PM) *

PM sent to all, I have found a great deal on a brand new 19mm MC so I'm good to go! thumb3d.gif Thanks for all the offers!
-Chris

Will you share your source? I need a 19mm master as well...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.