Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Optical Illusion?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sleepin
I was looking at this car, kind of marvelling that a 'vert could actually look so nice...then something caught my eye. Is it me or does the turn signal angle look more swept back? Might be a cool mod to do, it would keep people guessing.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Nov 10 2009, 02:03 PM) *

turn signals angled back

Yes. As is the windshield ... shades.gif
aircooledtechguy
Very cool subtle mod. Kind of makes you wonder why after doing that to the fenders, the windshield and the convertible top etc., they bolted that gawd-awful hood latch on the front hood. . . headbang.gif WTF.gif
Sleepin
I was wondering if it was just the windsheild rake causing the impression that the turn signals were swept.

Pretty impressive body mods, looks good. I wonder if early bumpers would look crappy on it. I second the hood latch! barf.gif
Bruce Hinds
Has anyone done a rag top without raking the windsheild??? I need the headroom.
detoxcowboy
It looks like BBR (Beach Boys Racing) work..
Pat Garvey
Sorry & thank you to the owner. You just made my bone staock 914 worth more, by reducing the numbers. Keeep it up boys!
Pat
Cap'n Krusty
Morphed into a Jensen Healey with a busted top ................................

The Cap'n
carr914
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Nov 10 2009, 07:27 PM) *

Has anyone done a rag top without raking the windsheild??? I need the headroom.

This is close

Click to view attachment
smontanaro
The 356 hood handle (at least that's what it looks like to me) doesn't look good at all...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.