Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maybe I missed it but has anyone posted about that bitchin Black 3.6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
drooley.gif wub.gif What say you? If that car was a president it would be babe-ra-ham lincoln wub.gif
ConeDodger
Paul's car? The articles (though eloquent) so far do not even touch on how beautiful and complete that car is...
tat2dphreak
ok, I demand a scan! don't make me go across town to B&N to get a copy biggrin.gif
championgt1
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 10 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Paul's car? The articles (though eloquent) so far do not even touch on how beautiful and complete that car is...

agree.gif Pauls car is freaking hot! wub.gif
iamchappy
http://www.sayegh.org/Paul/914.htm

Without a doubt one of the nicest ever.....
rktmn247
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Nov 10 2009, 04:56 PM) *

ok, I demand a scan! don't make me go across town to B&N to get a copy biggrin.gif

Car of the month Nov/Dec 2008. See above stickied thread.
tat2dphreak
yea, that car makes my pants fit funny smile.gif

black on a 914 is great to begin with, but holy jeebus that car is something
strawman
Paul gave me a ride in that beauty. I am pretty sure that I made an upholstery cone on his passenger seat... WOW!
ConeDodger
I rode in the car just after he finished it. Cool fall night, we idled out of his driveway and down his street which is in a kind of rural area. We got out to the county road and Paul hit the loud peddle hard. OMFG! That thing really - really flies! Then he gets to the corner of an even wider county road and while we are sitting at the stop light he is telling me how he had some of Camp914's seat heaters installed when the seats were assembled. He flips a switch and OOooooo! That feels soooooo nice! Then once again, the loud peddle gets nailed and we rocket down the road about 3 miles where Paul only lifts to do a switchback onto the road back. Wow, I thought. It handles too! This was a curvy road and the car danced left then right all the way while Paul is telling me he has to take it easy because of the deer back in here... This is easy I am thinking???

I have been jonesing for another ride ever since... blink.gif
Justinp71
That car is far beyond supurb. I've ridden in it too, I think it gave me tunnel vision...lol.
SGB
Excellence is a great mag. I always find at least one "damn!" moment in every issue.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Nov 10 2009, 07:22 PM) *

Oh ya, Wait til Pauls car hits the street this spring. drooley.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 17 2009, 06:38 AM) *

The articles lag reality by a bit. Paul's car has been on the street for about 2 years. He probably drove it yesterday as it was 60 degrees and sunny... Some rain in the forecast coming up though...
biosurfer1
You think it looks nice? Try taking a 90 degree corner at 50mph+ and barely even feeling it...

not that Paul would ever consider doing that with a passenger or anything:)
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 17 2009, 07:09 AM) *

The articles lag reality by a bit. Paul's car has been on the street for about 2 years. He probably drove it yesterday as it was 60 degrees and sunny... Some rain in the forecast coming up though...

Ooops, There are two Pauls here. Check the link. wub.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 17 2009, 08:37 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 17 2009, 07:09 AM) *

Ooops, There are two Pauls here. Check the link. wub.gif

Yup Rick.That is the Paul we are talking about. He lives 20 minutes from my house. The car has been done for at least two years. There may be two Pauls here but Paul Sayegh is the guy who wrote the articles, the guy who built that car and the guy we are talking about. Very cool guy. He is PRS9146 here IIRC...

The articles have him just finishing paint but reality is that the car is done and driving. In fact I may have pics of it on this computer. Let me check.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.