Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling anything and everything you may need
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
the head
Hey all I am trying to fund a lemons car build up out of the two 914s I picked up a few weeks back I have two mostly complete 914s a 70 and 71 (with the hella fog lamps) just PM me with anything you want or need. I am breaking down the 70 completely and the 71 everything in the interior and trim pieces are up for grabs. Prices will be cheap as we only paid 600 for the pair we need brakes, floor pans, and a passenger side tail lamp for the 71 so if you have any of that stuff let me know and maybe we can trade some stuff around!

db9146
How does the front trunk floor look? I have an AC hole in mine.

Thanks.

Sent a PM with my email address if you have a pic or two.
Gigamight
How is the sheet metal in the engine area? I need some brackets and such.

I am trying to figure out what all is missing as I go, but I know for sure that the battery bracket and the ECU bracket seem to be gone.

If there is anything to be salvaged in that area, could you take a couple pics of the engine bay so I can compare with what I have and hopefully figure out what's missing?

I do have an overabundance of brakes at this moment, maybe I can help you out there. I have bought 2 parts cars, each came with spares. Problem is, since I haven't gotten that far, I haven't tested them yet. I should also have a tail light for you as well. I'll look at what I have.
Tom_T
How about posting some pix of the 2 - 914s indicating what will go off each, so we can see what they look like?
the head
Tom I have shots of the two cars but I dont know how much that will help,

essentially everything on the black one (70) will go you name it if we can sell it its gone.

the white one (71) anything in the interior (gauges, switches, everything all we need is the top of the dash,shift lever and ebrake) and the non essential body stuff (fogs and fog light grilles, glass, jack, 911 cyl head we found in the trunk)

gigamight, I do not have a battery bracket I can part with unless you want the one made out of 2x4 in the 70 car. may have an ECU bracket what does it look like (the 70 is carbed at the moment so I don't know where to look)
the head
Here are the only pics I have, the cars are complete, only one has a targa top we need it so that is out.

Windshields are cracked on both, all other glass in both cars is original and undamaged

IPB Image

IPB Image
porbmw
Hi
Looking for clean, crack free upper dash (early version, before vents....which should be the case re both your cars.
If you should have one.....
Thanks
sixnotfour
Is the muffler shield held in by screws ? If so Ill take it. Jeff
Tom_T
QUOTE(the head @ Nov 12 2009, 12:30 PM) *

Tom I have shots of the two cars but I dont know how much that will help,

essentially everything on the black one (70) will go you name it if we can sell it its gone.

the white one (71) anything in the interior (gauges, switches, everything all we need is the top of the dash,shift lever and ebrake) and the non essential body stuff (fogs and fog light grilles, glass, jack, 911 cyl head we found in the trunk)

Sounds like either a complete redux or a racer you're planning there for the 71.

Is either interior the beige/tan? confused24.gif

I need some smooth beige #31/501-502 leatherette OE fabric to fix my seats, & the driver & passenger carpet section in the tan/brown speckled #503 loop pile carpet used in the Appearance Group 914s.

How about a pic of the fog light dash switch & knob if it's the green bezel one? confused24.gif

...If it's a green bezel & in VG-Excl condition, I'll dibs it now pending condition in the pic. smile.gif
hot_shoe914
What kind of shape is the rear sail chrome in and how much you asking? Off the white car.

Shoe
hasaramat
PM sent
wayne1234
I need the following items

heads with push rods.(which ones do you have)
all heater parts from engine bay
the rubber that goes around engine tin and engine shelf
the interior piece on rear of targa bar , if there isnt any big cracks
a pillar interior trim
shipping would be to zip 46158 let me know waht you have and what kind of price
gandalf_025
I need a black bottom pad for an early, {non adjustable} passengers seat if you have one that is in good shape.
the head
I have made a list of everything I need to photograph on the car that you all are interested in and I will send you all pics monday morning when I get back into the office

If anyone else has anything they want just PM or post!
KaptKaos
I'm interested in the fog lights if no one has asked yet.

Let me know.

Thanks!
Jax914
It's hard to tell, but if a pair of the tail-lights is in good shape, I'd be willing to trade a full set of brake calipers for good set of tail-lights.

c12croft
Hi,
Interested in best condition front & rear bumpers, no rubber.
Thanks,
tim c
the head
Sixnotfour, I will look at the black one there is not muffler shield on the white car

Kaos, no one has asked on the fogs yet pm me an offer

Jax the euros on the black car are in good shape, I have two driver side US ones I am willing to trade one for a passenger side US unit that is not busted (lens on my passenger on the 71 is broken) looking like we are going to upgrade to vented rotors and larger calipers so looking more for money shoot me an offer on them

Croft
the rear on the white one is nice and straight just a little dull, just need to see if the black ones bumper will bolt on it. both fronts are dented but I will provide pics and let you see them
516randy
I would like the PORSCHE lens between the tail lights on the white one if it is in great shape. How much do you want for it?
the head
QUOTE(516randy @ Nov 13 2009, 04:37 PM) *

I would like the PORSCHE lens between the tail lights on the white one if it is in great shape. How much do you want for it?

its got some pretty solid heat cracking
LetoAtreides
How are the two front fenders and the cowl?
OU8AVW
Lookin' for a Top for a 71. Who knew the later tops wouldn't fit?
Let me know the condition and $....
Thanks in advance.
Mike
wgoldberg
I need a set of injectors for my 73 1.7. Let me know please. Thanks, Bill 801 209 2881 ps. I also could use the front bumper rubber and front valence.
hcdmueller
I could use a 120mph speedo and matching tach if you have them.
Thanks,
Chris
Lopezxisove
rear brakes. with calipers, rotors, back plate. and trailing arms also. pm me for price. thanks
the head
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Nov 16 2009, 01:01 PM) *

I could use a 120mph speedo and matching tach if you have them.
Thanks,
Chris

the rings on the outside of the gauges need to be refinished they are rusty if you are still interested let me know

injectors are being used in the 71 and the 70 has a carb setup

brakes trailing arms etc are going to be about $75 in just shipping lmk if you are still interested

to all of the people that are saying must be in perfect condition, or whatever, understand we found these cars behind a barn! They have been off the road for at least 4 years. short of some switch gear there will be nothing you wont need to put a little work into.
hcdmueller
PM Sent
KaptKaos
QUOTE(the head @ Nov 13 2009, 01:02 PM) *

Kaos, no one has asked on the fogs yet pm me an offer

I sent you a PM. Let me know.

Thx.
'73-914kid
Working thermostat bellows off the motor?

Thanks, Ethan
jeeperjohn56
Looking for a right side rocker panel in good shape no hole's from rust or major dents, can you send a picture would be nice. John driving.gif
jimtab
Have you got a good front valence?
Scatterbrain
How are either of the rear trunk pans? Need back half.
Chicken
need a left rear tail light in good condition

also looking for fog light lenses Round (2)
VRROOMM1
hi how much for the carb setup?
biker bob
I need the side marker lights and rubber gaskets. How are the ones on the black car? Is it possible to get a pic and price shipped to 72632.
DblDog
Head!

Looking at the right rear wheel on the white car: is that an American Le Mans...if it is a 6'' wide wheel let me know...

Thankz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.