Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: End of an era?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porsche735
It is a sad day at the Kolstad household. sad.gif I have finally put my teener up on the block. It is listed here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2467831458

Brad can attest to how well put together this car is. If there is anyone on the list interested, we can talk outside of the eBay circles....

Thanks,
Chris
nine14cats
Chris,

Sorry to see you go to the 911 dark side ohmy.gif

Not really... laugh.gif If anyone wants a fast BP car sorted, you should jump on this one. I've seen it at the track and it is fast! I'm sure the drivers have something to do with it, but the bottom line is it is a great price for what you get.....

Just my $.02.

Bill P.
Brad Roberts
It would easily run 20K plus to build this car IN PARTS ALONE. If I needed a car that was well sorted and FAST out of the box.. this would be it.

Somebody jump on it.

B
Bruce Allert
Now that's one cool paint job. If I had the $$$ I'd buy it just for that! Looks like a fun car beer.gif Good luck on the sale.....

.........b
Joe Bob
Excellent deal on a car that appearsto be well sorted out....here's the chance to get into racing w/o breaking the bank.

For those that complain about parts prices, here's a chance to put up or shut up.... mueba.gif

Good Luck Chris

I would have jumped on it....but Manfred is the project du jour....
jonwatts
I'm not sure if it's listed in the Ebay ad but I believe that car is still street legal. Definitely street obnoxious, but possibly legal too. Just in case selling the SO on the idea of a track-only car becomes too difficult.
Joe Bob
Geez, only ONE bid?

At least it's someone we recognize.....van914

He's a lister, right?
seanery
yes, Van's a lister and a nice guy, too. He's from Cinci.
Van914
MikeZ,
Yes I am a lister and of the same Greek background as you.

Van914

laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Bet yer not as much as a screwball, though.... wacko.gif
soloracer
Nice car. Good luck!

I have a Schnauzer in my trousers! Is that the name of the race team? wink.gif
Malmz
QUOTE(Van914 @ Mar 20 2004, 03:38 AM)
MikeZ,
Yes I am a lister and of the same Greek background as you.

Van914

laugh.gif

One really shouldn't admit they are inbred like Mikie... lol3.gif

My problem with buying a car like this is that I would still would be 5 seconds slower then everybody else and I could not longer blame the car.......

Sweet ride tho...

sm
porsche735
Over in 20 more minutes...

Chris
smilie_flagge6.gif
Jenny
sniff sad.gif

BTW, I left your dad a flier for WCC on his car. Are you two planning on attending? Sans 914?

Jen
Mark Henry
Somebody popped "buy it now"!

If all goes well it's sold, tell the new owner about the club!

Sorry to see you go, but way to go smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.