Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you ID these parts ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
agentblr
I picked up a 72 parts car on monday and it came with a dozen boxes of parts! Mostly 914,some 911. I dont recall seeing a fuel pump like this before definetly a bosch but no part# stamped in the case ???
agentblr
Stock 914 front calipers on the bottom calipers in question on top. Early 911?? BMW 320i ??
agentblr
Click to view attachmentpics too big for 1 post
agentblr
jukf
SGB
Jeeze- I feel stew-pid...

Um. Blinker fluid receiver?

956 parking brake?

Sorry, I got nothing obviously.
agentblr
Dont feel stupid,I'm clueless ! I Know someone here can ID them.
agentblr
Nothin guys ! Eric ??? Capt'n ???
Joe Bob
Looks like a fuel pump...
Dr Evil
Stock FP for a pre 75 914

Calipers look the same to me, so I dont know smile.gif
agentblr
Thanks Dr Evil,The FP had me stumped. I have never seen anything other than a 3 port pump on the early cars. The unknown caliper is an ATE but the casting is a little different from a stock 914, it is a bit larger and appears to have lager pistons inside,has the 3 inch mounting ears and is setup for a solid rotor. They also are side specific as they have one bleed nipple per caliper.
Dr Evil
I was WRONG, that is a 911 pump. Duh. I thought it had 3 nipples headbang.gif
SGB
oooh.

three nipples.

We don't wanna go there.
ClayPerrine
The fuel pump is for a 73.5 911 T with CIS. Fairly rare today, and the concours weenies who have to have the exact pump will pay good money for it.

The calipers look kinda like M calipers for an older 911. But I can't tell for sure with the pictures.

Dr Evil
Slight hijack, would a stock 2.4L CIS system be worth something to them???
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 15 2009, 07:15 PM) *

Slight hijack, would a stock 2.4L CIS system be worth something to them???

Yea.. some of those parts are NLA..... like the warmup regulator.

Dr Evil
Oooo, I have. I need to find a place to sell this stuff smile.gif Its taking up space.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 15 2009, 07:24 PM) *

Oooo, I have. I need to find a place to sell this stuff smile.gif Its taking up space.

Pelican, or early S registry......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.