Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 seat covers in good condition (black preferred) a single or a
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nsr-jamie
Hi, both of my seats were slashed and vandalized a while ago and the stereo system stolen too sad.gif Its going to cost a small fortune to redo the seats and I can't afford new aftermarket ones. I was wondering if anybody had some covers lying around for a 72 1.7 914 (with moveable passenger seat)? I know some people have or had some aftermarket seat covers for their 914's...just wondering if somebody had a set or even a single one (drivers side) they didn't need anymore and could let go of them for cheap. I am located in Japan and would need cheap shipping here if possible. Black would be the preferred color if possible. I am also open to trades if there is something you need from Japan. Please email me or PM me, thank you very much.

Jamie
jamie@dreamgate.ne.jp
racerbvd
Jamie,
I have these for for sale..
They are new in the bag & water proof.. Easier to ship than seats, I'll hook you up on those when you get back state side..
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
nsr-jamie
Hi Byron, It will be a very long time before I am back home, do you think you can ship to me for a reasonable price to Japan? They look to be very light and shouldn't be that much I am guessing to send here. I will PM you from now too, thank you

Jamie
bdstone914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Nov 23 2009, 05:41 AM) *

Hi Byron, It will be a very long time before I am back home, do you think you can ship to me for a reasonable price to Japan? They look to be very light and shouldn't be that much I am guessing to send here. I will PM you from now too, thank you

Jamie

I he sends them to me in CA I can send them with your other parts for little added cost. They cant weigh more than a couple of pounds but postal rates start at about $30 to
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.