Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumming for parts in the PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PanelBilly
I looking for the window seal for the drivers door so I can keep building. The one that the side window slides on. I've look in every box and can't find one anywhere. Doesn't need to be perfect, just want to keep building with the least $$.

Click to view attachment
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 15 2009, 01:03 PM) *

I looking for the window seal for the drivers door so I can keep building. The one that the side window slides on. I've look in every box and can't find one anywhere. Doesn't need to be perfect, just want to keep building with the least $$.

Click to view attachment

Iam pretty sure I have one of those.

Jerry
6freak
did you find what you need Billy???I have some stuff from the cut up you can have it all
PanelBilly
Jerry sent me the rubber and it looks great. I am still looking for the switch on the ebrake handle. Do you have one?
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 25 2009, 08:17 PM) *

Jerry sent me the rubber and it looks great. I am still looking for the switch on the ebrake handle. Do you have one?

i have no idea Billy ...I will bring all that i have down to you and you can go through it all and take what you need ....maybe next week??
PanelBilly
GREAT!
914werke
Bill if you feel up to traveling N. a-ways I probably can set you up.
Mike has been here and can testify Ive got a ass load of stuff to help out. smile.gif
Its the least I can do to be next in line for that Rotiss. biggrin.gif
6freak
I will start gathering box`s for ya Billy and bring them down ..when can we meet at your shop!! .....And Yes Rich as a butt load of stuff .....so whats a butt load i really dont know but i do know its alot ...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.