Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB rustfree passenger door for 73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DAS914
Finally getting back to my 73 restoration. Need a rust free passanger door, got one with minor rust issues, but would rather have a rust free replacement.
Thank you, Mike
SECHSER
i think 73 might have been the transition year of the added side impact beam. does yours have it? cuz i have a rust free early door that has no side impact beam, but might be a pain to ship.. please let me know which one you're looking for, thanks.
DAS914
QUOTE(SECHSER @ Nov 15 2009, 04:54 PM) *

i think 73 might have been the transition year of the added side impact beam. does yours have it? cuz i have a rust free early door that has no side impact beam, but might be a pain to ship.. please let me know which one you're looking for, thanks.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am looking for a passenger door with the side impact brace.
Regards, Mike
justme
QUOTE(DAS914 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:46 PM) *

Finally getting back to my 73 restoration. Need a rust free passanger door, got one with minor rust issues, but would rather have a rust free replacement.
Thank you, Mike

Hi,

I have one. It's a 72 with side bar. Was going to use it on my 71 but I want to loose pounds. Where are you located, I'm sure shipping would be a few bucks.

Regards,
Phil
SECHSER
QUOTE(justme @ Nov 15 2009, 05:35 PM) *

Thank you, Mike

Hi,

I have one. It's a 72 with side bar. Was going to use it on my 71 but I want to loose pounds. Where are you located, I'm sure shipping would be a few bucks.

Regards,
Phil

haha.. this could be an interesting muscial chair on the doors.. so by any chance would you be interested in my spare nice passenger side door with no side bar? laugh.gif
rezron
PM SENT,
Thanks,
Ron
DAS914

Thank you, Mike

Hi,

Regards,
Phil

Hi Phil
Located near Lewiston NY, 14092. If the door has no surface rust or rust in the weatherstripping channel, I'd definately be interested,
Regards, Mike
justme
QUOTE(DAS914 @ Nov 16 2009, 03:52 AM) *

Thank you, Mike

Hi,

Regards,
Phil

Hi Phil
Located near Lewiston NY, 14092. If the door has no surface rust or rust in the weatherstripping channel, I'd definately be interested,
Regards, Mike

Hi Mike,

I'll see if I can double check tomorrow but it seemed pretty rust free. That's why I was going to use it, just decided to stay lighter ( my 71 has a dent that I'll fix ) I'll see if I can check on shipping also, figure $50 plus shipping.
I'll let you know tomorrow.

Thanks,
Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.