Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 Stub hub PCD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
okkie
Could anyone share the PCD for the 4 stud hubs with me? Living in South Africa means that we do not have access to original wheels like you guys. I will have to source some after market wheels.

Okkie
914Sixer
Are you asking for the bolt pattern diameter? 4x 130 mm
okkie
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 17 2009, 04:14 PM) *

Are you asking for the bolt pattern diameter? 4x 130 mm

Just the thing, thanks a mil
Okkie

Mark Henry
welcome.png
rick 918-S
welcome.png assimilate.gif
okkie
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 17 2009, 04:59 PM) *

welcome.png assimilate.gif

Thanks guys, sold my first love 28 years ago, and now have found another! Lots of sweat and tears to follow. Will be asking a lot of questions.
underthetire
welcome.png And the 4X130 is the same as 4 lug bug ( old ones, not new ones). You might start there.
SirAndy
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 17 2009, 11:29 AM) *

And the 4X130 is the same as 4 lug bug ( old ones, not new ones). You might start there.

agree.gif

Early Bug wheels fit, those should be easier to come by ...
driving.gif Andy

PS: welcome.png
Joe Bob
68 bugs and up...but the backspacing is different....
SirAndy
QUOTE(Rico Suave @ Nov 17 2009, 02:15 PM) *

True, but there's plenty of aftermarket bug wheels that have a backspacing that is better suited for our cars.

Centerline would be one brand that comes to mind.
idea.gif Andy
okkie
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 18 2009, 01:20 AM) *

True, but there's plenty of aftermarket bug wheels that have a backspacing that is better suited for our cars.

idea.gif Andy

What is the correct backspacing? All aircooled Bugs in SA were built here with 5 stud hubs blink.gif Centerline is not represented either, but I'm sure that I'll find something. It seems to me that the 4 X130mm is unique to the 914, or (other than the Bugs mentioned) did any other make of manufacture have it?
underthetire
QUOTE(okkie @ Nov 17 2009, 11:54 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 18 2009, 01:20 AM) *

idea.gif Andy

What is the correct backspacing? All aircooled Bugs in SA were built here with 5 stud hubs blink.gif Centerline is not represented either, but I'm sure that I'll find something. It seems to me that the 4 X130mm is unique to the 914, or (other than the Bugs mentioned) did any other make of manufacture have it?

Not that i'm aware of. If there was it would be even more unique than the bugs. Rim choice is one big reason for people to do the five lug conversion to the 5X130 Porsche "standard".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.