Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2010
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pjhaun
Did I miss the WCR 2010 date?
ConeDodger
Standby... The dates have been picked but I think they may wait until the day before the event to make sure there is no whining. biggrin.gif

And before another shit storm starts, I am totally kidding. So take a breath!
Did I not see a May date on RRC or was it WCR? Sept is the other month. I would like to hear the date also if in Sept cause I'm hearing of a very special middle america get together in Sept 2010.

Not stirring the pot either.
orange914
for what it's worth, we've been trying to get to a wcr since the napa 07' and the valve dropped the night before sad.gif ... more excusses.... blah blah. we did run a short distance down I-5 with a few washington guys before last years down south biggrin.gif. NEXT year we all hope to make it. driving.gif
TROJANMAN
The WCR has been cancelled due to the fact that Conedodger has run out of pictures to post....................poke.gif

I kid biggrin.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(orange914 @ Nov 17 2009, 06:38 PM) *

for what it's worth, we've been trying to get to a wcr since the napa 07' and the valve dropped the night before sad.gif ... more excusses.... blah blah. we did run a short distance down I-5 with a few washington guys before last years down south biggrin.gif. NEXT year we all hope to make it. driving.gif

Hey, only one of us was from Washington dry.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Nov 17 2009, 07:11 PM) *

The WCR has been cancelled due to the fact that Conedodger has run out of pictures to post....................poke.gif

I kid biggrin.gif

No I didn't. I have a separate hard drive with thousands! TC kicks my ass though.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Nov 17 2009, 07:47 PM) *

QUOTE(orange914 @ Nov 17 2009, 06:38 PM) *

Hey, only one of us was from Washington dry.gif

I still owe you that ride.... confused24.gif biggrin.gif assimilate.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.