Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conference call Thursday 11-19-09 Please attend if you can
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
We have a slight bump in the road. We need to rethink things a bit. Call in if you can. This is an important meeting.

Please Call Dial-in Number: 1 (218) 486-1600
The Participant Access Code is: 124424#

9PM Eastern
8PM Central
6PM Pacific
tat2dphreak
do we need to move the meeting up? sounds important.
rick 918-S
I think were ok for thursday but call me if you want details before then. Infact, yes, ring me up when you have a couple minutes. Our conversation with help in pre planning ideas for the next step.
tat2dphreak
I don't know if it was my phone or ??? but I got cut off and can't rejoin. lmk what happens.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Nov 19 2009, 06:24 PM) *

I don't know if it was my phone or ??? but I got cut off and can't rejoin. lmk what happens.

Ya, We all got bumped. I tried to call back in. I it took a couple times. Here's what you missed.

Mike may have Mary over tomorrow.

We decided we would let her know we want to send is a recon team on January 30th. Our goal would be to set up the car up at Lukes, get folding tables set the parts up in sub assembles.

Once we have the parts set out we want to go through them and take inventory for only what is missing.

Then we will want to go through the parts that are there and pull out what is not usable.

Then we will want pull parts that need to be cleaned or blasted. Some of the parts we can clean on site, some will need to be sent out to the members of the build team to be repaired or cleaned and painted before the February Build Off.

This should make this a successful event and allow us the chance to finish the build on one 914 weekend.

Mike will run this by Mary Tomorrow. I think we can make this happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.